Reviews for Jarbo 2: The Mutation
Stansa chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
It is realy good! Plez wright more!
SciFigal63 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I just found this story and I really like it. It is very funny. Please update!:)
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
shastalily chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
You make me laugh so much! Thank you.
mcgirl chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
I really like this, especially the Ares/Gabrielle thing. I know that you have not updated this story in a while but please do, or have more Gabrielle/Ares stories
Nessa23 chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
Funny story. Are you planning to write another chapter? Because I would love to see Hercs reaction to this "emu." _
HyperCaz chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
LMAO! how does Hercs react? Hehe emu indeed
Vera-Sabe chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
Hey Smenzer! This is another funny story that you read! It's really hilarious! I hope that you will finish this story! I want to know what happens to Hercules and company! And if Ares and Gabrielle will really get married! And also what will happen to the mutated jarbo! Please update with more chapters! You're a great writer like I said before and you shouldn't stop writing and not finishing your stories! Please update soon! Keep up the great work! :)

Vera-Sabe
Katzztar chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
LOL Poor Gabs! Ares &Gabby do make a good couple.

It seems Xena accepted their 'being together' really fast. And whats with their demanding more, as if they were staring? Is the mutated Jarbo addictive? .
Gabs chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
Great writing as always Smenzer! I love this story.
Katie chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Wonderful story! It was funny and very well written. I can't wait to read more! :0)
tmar chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
More please. I loved it. It's hillarious.
Ananke chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Thisis hilarious...PLEASE continue it. Ares and Gabby make a wicked mortal duo, and its nice to see Herc and Iolous again. What amount of trouble could Gabby stumble into next, I wonder?
Katzztar chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
ROFL! I loved it! I'm so glad you don't let the A/G haters get to you . I really enjoy your stories.

Sarah chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
This was a wonderful and funny story. I hope you write a Jarbo 3.