Reviews for Aftermath
hendriejoseph694 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
hey great story here and nice work . would you be up to doing 2nd chapter to this one like if hardison and parker work out what had happen in the meeting also what about the call to flores and the other favors eliot is thinking of calling in for to cash in ?
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I really like how this fic covers the things that were left open in the episode, from the cleanup in the warehouse to how everyone was still thinking of Eliot's connection to Moreau. Nice work :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Thank you. I've been so frustrated at the lack FF after that amazing episode. How could it not be fodder for excessive amounts of Eliot fic?

You gave us a wonderful wonderful thoughtful and thought provoking ficlet.

Keep it coming. Hate that this story is over, but look forward to many more.
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Great story. So glad you dealt with the issue of 'clean up' at the wherehouse. That was a major thing left out in the ep. Very in character for everyone. I really like how you write Elliot, and Parker. Thanks for sharing this story.
Liv Scully chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was a very good epilogue to the actual episode. I felt that you completed the storyline and Elliot/Nate's role in the ending compromise. Nice touch with Hardison and Parker's viewpoints-her curiosity was spot on. Please write tons more for the Leverage community-we need writers like you!
saides chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Mercedes
BlueGecko chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is a really great addition to the episode. Thank you for sharing.