Reviews for An SG20 Christmas
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Very cool chapter, looking forward to more!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
EExcellent work. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this!
rmonroe chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
That's pretty awesome that the Ancient device can only work during Christmas! (basically) Very interesting concept of the telepathy being channeled through sub-sentient beings, too. Good stuff, and I can't wait to read more about SG-20! I hope your Christmas was awesome!
rmonroe chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I am the biggest idiot ever! When you sent me that email I just hit reply instead of going to your profile to send an actual message, so the reply I tried to send went who knows where. Oh dear. In case you're curious, here is the email I unwittingly failed to send you:

"I am very flattered that you want to use Ethan! My permission is gladly granted. And I totally can't wait for a Christmas special! This time of year really is the best for SO many reasons. :)

Congrats on the netbook! I'm way jealous. Even though the laptop I have now isn't that old, it is super huge and heavy and the battery life is like half-an-hour. I'm glad it will help you out with your writing! I have been such a slacker lately as far as writing. We can blame it on school though, right? ;)

Anyway, Merry Christmas!"

There you have it. And Ethan would totally have Legos and listen to VeggieTales with Vala, so I think you got everything just fine. :) Don't worry, I trust you with my characters.

I can't wait to see what happens next, too! The cat is very intriguing. Happy Christmas Eve!
Athena121 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010