Reviews for A Classic Tale
Grunt Sausage chapter 1 . 2/28
I absolutely adore this story and all of Wavebreeze's work and now I'm going to have to check out Legend of Zelda 4 Life's too. I found it kind of funny how the only way I could tell it changed writers is the sudden use of the word "bloody" in dialogue. Keep up the good work you two.
Total Romance Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Aww! This story is so Adorable! I loved it!
Asona35 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
A heart-breaking story - if I could say it like that. The beginning seemed kind of slow, as it was just a little bit boring, but I suppose that was just me being impatient. The middle bit was fabulous when Zelda got injured - that was the bit that caught my atention, to be honest.
Also, the ending was BRILLIANT! I almost cried actually. Theres nothing better than a nice, happy ending!
Good job guys!
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Aww, so adorable. You both did a great job on this. :)
msuarez95 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
awwe, this was so cheesy in the greatest way. ' cute one shot. lots of fluff hehe.
Metal Chocobo chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was pretty awesome. I haven't read/seen much about caves, but it felt like you two knew what you were writing about. Also, I thought Zelda's thought process was fascinating, especially after she realizes that she can't actually move. The banter was cute and I liked how she managed to only say the cool things when the reader to see how "messy" her thought process actually was.

Well done, I'm glad I found this fic.

-MC
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I absolutely love this story. You and LoZ4Life are just simply amazing, and I always enjoy your stories. I only just officially joined this site, so I'm happy I'm a part of it, and (enough of my jabbering on and on) again, great oneshot. )
ShadowQueenMidna chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Hey, you guys did really good on this story! I don't know why either of you say your writing is bad because you write better than a LOT of people on this site! Including me, hence why I dont submit anything on here...But I'm glad you two decided to write a story together! If you hadn't mentioned it, many people probably wouldnt be able to tell the difference between who wrote what because the style of writing is VERY similar! :D But still, it was great, and good luck on your other stories!
loveandzelink chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hahahah I really couldn't tell two people were writing this. Both parts were good! I thought Malon was actually going to be part an say something but it's fine. Though I'm wondering what happens to Malon after Link probably broke up with her over the phone (Hahah Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift huh?) Speaking of Taylor Swift, it was really such a coincidence that I have written a "Teardrops On My Guitar" songfic but I liked yours better. No angst and happy Zelink ending! Fantastic job, I like it!

LoveandZelink
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 12/25/2010

Wow.

This was so flippin' adorable.

SO.

FLIPPIN'.

ADORABLE.

OH MY FARORE THIS WAS BRILLIAAAAAAAAAANT!

Man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man GOSH I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING THAT WOULD DO THIS STORY JUSTICE!

I wish I could favorite this infinity times! Really!

Man... CAN I HAVE MOOOOOOOOORE?
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
The best thing about this story is the characters. I love Zelda's cynically sweet personality and...well Link. Their dialogue in the story was sweet and funny.

Here's the main problem: I had no idea where they were. First I thought they were astronauts. Then I knew they were in a cave...then I thought they were rock climbing in a forest. This plauged me through out the story. Where the heck were they? What does it look like?

Why was Link hiding his love for Zelda? I have to say his line about "I never meant to hurt you" when he was dating another woman made me think of this line: "I'm going to sleep with a bunch of different woman. Why? Because I love you too much!" A thousand cool points for anyone who knows where that comes from.

The line about her heart purring was weird as well as Link's first dialogue. Both took me out of the story.

I enjoyed Zelda's personality. I wouldn't mind seeing it in longer doses as in a chaptered fic. It was a nice present for Christmas. Merry Christmas all.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
You guys! That was adorable! You have me awwwww-ing, and crying, and wishing it was actually me in this story... So I think that means you guys did an awesome job and have no reason to apologize. The story was worth the wait and possibly one of the best Christmas presents I could ever get and ask for!

I have no way to thank you, except for 'thank you, thank you, thank you!'. I've been reading a new book, and now reading this, I think I've gained some motivation to get over my own writer's block.

Seriously though, you two are absolutely, positively, freaking awesome!

THANK YOU! hugs and kisses!
SharkbaitSekki chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
OH HELL YEA.

We rock. Like seriously, we bloody do ;D *highfive* I'm glad we could make a collab like this, Wave, it really was enjoyable Hope we get to do it some other time too, although I'm not sure what common fandom asides Zelda we could find O_o Anyways xD

I like the edits :3 They make the story flow better. Thanks

And I'm glad you kept Facebook. Sorry, I had to have it there, cause it's so awesome xD

I also spot another reference to Bleach that you probably didn't see and that's why you kept it, which makes me moar happy

Okay, well, can't say much about particular points in the story since we wrote this together, but... I love it! And I luff you, too ;D

Have fun in Colorado, come back safely, Merri Christmas, and HAPPI NIOU YIR :DD