Reviews for Palpitate
Daughter of the hearth chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
You're an amazing writer but And this is just constructive criticism I think you should work on just the tiny stuff like three letter words being misused in the sentence. The story is great but I think you are so focused on the big picture that the small things slip through
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 31 . 4/11/2014
That's it? Nothing else on Sam? What's his thoughts about Leah and Jacob. You're missing a lot of point of views. And I'm not writing it down because it's 2:14 in the morning and I'm on my ipod. It's a pain to type.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
Freaking Loved It.. You Rule
Time Watchers chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Why did the pack have the protect the cullens?
Just protect the humans. They are more important than those leeches.
Time Watchers chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Sam and Emily should leave Leah alone. It is her choice to go or not.
Time Watchers chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Yay, no stupid nessie imprint due to fact Bella cannot be impregnated as a vampire.
Wolfy chapter 32 . 5/30/2012
Hey this was actually funny most times when authors label their stories funny they aren't. Minus some grammatical erros it was cute. I hope you write more blackwater stories and soon :)I might have to reread this & comment on stuff next tme lol.
shouldabeenblonde chapter 22 . 12/3/2011
God this story is so strangely addictive. I can not stop reading its so interesting. Great job
TheRYU chapter 32 . 11/1/2011
so are you ever going to put up an squeal? this is a really good story and i would love to see where else you would take it
ABarbieStory chapter 32 . 8/21/2011
i hope the sequel is coming along! I just re-read this story and i loved it!
MioneWriter007 chapter 32 . 5/1/2011
Oh please Please make a sequel i am curious to see if Leah got pregnant! since she was basically in Heat! I can't wait!
brankel1 chapter 32 . 4/23/2011
I'll be waiting for when you get the time to comes first.
alexzyishadow chapter 31 . 3/26/2011
YES! you should write a sequel. I started reading this story a few hours ago and just finished.
ReluctantMudblood chapter 31 . 3/20/2011
Great amazing i lovee it :)
A chapter 31 . 3/19/2011