Reviews for ping pong
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
aw :( nice writing. i really really like this.
. deanna
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh God. I just... I don't even know how to put this because this is just so, so heartbreaking. Especially because of the last episode.

I loved this-I almost wish that this had happened. But also not. I don't know. It's gorgeous though.
Charlie chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I never really review, but I had to after reading this. Because I'm speechless, this story made me cry. wow... you portrayed his feelings very well. wow...(I really am speechless)
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
i don't read M stories, ever, but i clicked on this one, and i'm glad i did so because it's so amazing. you portayed dave perfectly, and it was so dark to read his inner demons and fears, but everything you did was spot-on, perfect. i know how much you love quinn/puck, as do i, but please write more with dave.
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
a very diffrent style than im use to reading on here. very good though :) i liked it. very full of angst.
Quinchel chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I wasn't even gonna read this story, but I read the description. I realized they must be lyrics to a song so I spent an hour trying to find the song. I'm glad I did, it was one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. So then I decided the story must be extremely good to. Both the story and song brought me to tears. It was really good though :) This is just an awkward review so I'm gonna leave now...