Reviews for Saving Grace
Incast chapter 23 . 1/25
WTF!? It was getting soooo gooood!. I love this story and they're so cute together. I wished to read more on the path to get Sam's soul back, but thank you for 23 chapters you have given us.

I don't even know if you'll see this comment (*ehm 14 years later after this was made lol) But I love your story and it is great.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/16/2023
This was so cute!
Even though i cried a wee bit.
particularlynobody chapter 23 . 12/10/2022
Thank you for writing this! Reading this has been a very pleasant ride of emotions to drown my overwhelming sense of apathy. I luuuuv it!
LatterRose chapter 23 . 6/9/2021
Ahh beautiful fic! Your characterizations and dialogue were spot on, and I like how Cas and Dean's relationship was left ambiguous in the end just because it's so complex. Sam thinking they were fucking was hilarious though XD
Guest chapter 23 . 4/9/2021
10-11 years later, and this is still one of my all time favorite Supernatural fics!
UndertheSilkTree chapter 23 . 6/30/2020
I love this story so much! Dean’s pov is so well written and perfectly in-character. I loved the fondness he had Cas and vice versa.

All around lovely. Thank you!
Zalia chapter 23 . 3/15/2020
Excellent story. Thank-you for seeing it through to the end.
Wow chapter 23 . 1/20/2020
I love their relationship. And i love the simplicity and the loyalty of Dean. Strong bond and great chemistry. The idea of grace-soul shared is fascinating. Thank you for your work!
Black Fungus chapter 23 . 12/29/2019
Thank you this was fun to read! I wonder if you wrote about getting Sams's soul back? I will go check! And how is your book doing?
Black Fungus chapter 19 . 12/29/2019
I did not see that coming! Well shit how is Cass going to get his clean grace back?
Black Fungus chapter 11 . 12/29/2019
some of this was gross. funny but gross!
Black Fungus chapter 3 . 12/28/2019
refried shit! I like this story. I have not stopped to review because I am in a hurry to get to the next chapter! Thank you
occasionallywrite chapter 23 . 8/31/2019
This is a gorgeous story. I'm in love with your writing.
Sky chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Okay hold up.
Your writing is so beautiful, it's clear, easy to read and full or promise and intention. I really love this, the dialogue the mannerisms they're all spot on, well done!
laureleaf chapter 18 . 2/14/2019
Hehe I see what you did there. And again, I’m loving how practical and non-sexual you are writing this.