Reviews for Saving Grace
Faaizha chapter 23 . 7/16
This was a really good story, I had expected a bit more destiel scenes. Overall, I really enjoyed the story, the plot was very well-thought and it was interesting to read what was to happen next. 10 out of 10, would definitely read again!
DalekQueen7 chapter 12 . 6/23
"Don't you think there are more fitting reasons to condemn a soul to eternal damnation than for loving someone?"

I am SO saving that in my quotations hall of fame.
Please do not put "To Be Continued..." After every single one. :)
Anoushka chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
69%? xD Waaayy to be subtle, Dean-O.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/10/2015
ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT, every moment was AWSOME!
me chapter 23 . 11/25/2015
It can't be done it can't be!
tangerinee chapter 23 . 9/4/2015
Omg I am in love with this story! I'm such a sucker for soulbond stuff! I love how you portrayed Dean's and Cas' relationship and their closeness and gooooosh, they're the cutest. A fluff, without it even being slash! Gosh. Good job man! :)
destiel.infinity chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I love this fanfic so so so much. I'm basically pretending its real and working it into the story even in season 10 I love the idea and it think it creates a truly "profound bond" and makes Destiel seem a lot more canon. keep writing you're awesome!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 6/27/2015
nice
Ro0w'z chapter 23 . 6/4/2015
me encanto!
JSML chapter 23 . 5/22/2015
This is so amazing!
Like, I don't even have words to describe...ack! You describe how I picture the prime of Dean and Cas's relationship so perfectly. They love each other, more than brothers, but not as lovers in a physical, sexual sense. This is so freaking perfect. The characterization of these two are spot on and I also adore the fact that you manage to refocus on Sam at the ending and simultaneously give these two a purpose/mission to focus on for the future. Now I feel like he isn't just a third-wheel in the way, which is how it would be, realistically.
Your writing style is phenomenal! The story flows and you've balanced description, dialogue and plot together well. You've made Sammy a complete jerk in this fic but didn't completely overdo it, plus you've added the hope of getting Sam his soul back which softens softens his characterization a bit. You've managed to humanize Castiel, give him more depth, AND make him a super kickbutt awesome majestic angel too. That is something that not everyone can pull off. You also were able to have Dean be a jerk but keep him sentimental.
So amazing.
I am in awe.
Seriously.
I plan to go through a sweep of my favorite fics and remove everything except the very best ones and this one is definitely on my SAVE list. Thank you thankyou THANKYOU for sharing this gift with readers!
MeLol chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
Bruh. Right as i read Dean asking Cas if he "could stay a while" Maroon 5's song "She will be loved " started playing on "ask her if she wants to stay a while" and i died.
MikoHatome chapter 23 . 3/12/2015
I loved this story from beginning to end. Now I'm a person who doesn't care for most "ships" of any nature, but by reading this story I felt like you captured the relationship between Cas and Dean beautifully, whether it be filial, romantic, or platonic. Amazing story by an awesome writer! Definitely gonna favorite/follow!
ln29 chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
"Decidedly smiteful" might just be my favorite description in a loooong time.
Rascal chapter 23 . 2/15/2015
I can't even...
I have lost the ability to even...
I can't believe this was a real story!
It was so fantastic!
You have blown my mind! Thank you.