Reviews for Writer's Block
stansa chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I love his dog I want him for a pet!
neodeu chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
please update
bjq chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Awe! What happens next? How will Xena react? What type of Gos is Gabby?
Nightmother chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
loved the story, though i would love to know how Xena would take it, oh the explanation.
TheFanficAvenger chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw I love the Xena show! It used to be my fav as a little girl! This story is wonderful! You capture the character's personalities perfectly! Good job!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
i love this story it has a lot of great twist in it and i can understand how Gabrielle feels
Ptolemais chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Cute story. Even as a shipper I still liked it.
Andromedia Aberth chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
One tiny question about the ending...

What happens to Xena? How is Gabrielle going to explain this ot her?
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
aw! lol. u inda made herc and Iolaus idiots, lol, or "men" as i put it, lol! but great story! (I can't believe u've written 90...) oh, btw, I am writing a Draco hermione fic, yea, it's not done yet, but could u read it? pretty please?
JamSack chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
My Gosh! It's been fully years since I've seen Xena, and when I think of Hercules, Arnie Shwarznegger keeps poppin' up.

And when I picture Gabrielle, I get the face of that Sarah woman from Jumangi

And when I picutre Xena I't kind of like a cross between Kirsty Allens and Liz Hurley.

I don't think my mum really wanted us to watch it. COs of the violence and stuff, this was when i was 10.

WEIRD! Anyway, it does bring back vauge memories, and I thought it was funny. I can not for the life of me remember Ares, however thanks to good ol' Ancient History, I knew he was the Greek God of War. And I've always loved Greek Mythology which is probably why I liked watching Xena in the first place.

Anyway, enough rmabling from me, I though this story was great! It was three years ago, and I must say you're writing has greatly improved from then to that Star Wars one I was reading. Great job!
shastalily chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
Aw, this is so sweet, I could cry... Really ... It's funny and romantic in just the right mixture.
Estel A Duath chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
Xena's gonna freak! saes continue Hanta Le
HyperCaz chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
*blink*
cleaning the teeth? having fights with Cyberes? BAHAHAHAHA. funny and a "great fic"
Vera-Sabe chapter 5 . 8/6/2003
When I first read this story I fell in love with! It is so good! I believe that this is the best story you did on Ares and Gabrielle! I love the plot and the characters. You wrote it really well. You carefully thought it out and it really paid off! I truly love this story.

Everytime I come on FanFiction. Net, I always stop and read this story! I never get tired of reading it over and over again! It's the best! Thanx for writing it! Keep up the great work and job! You truly have amazing talent! I hope you will write more new stories on Ares and Gabrielle! All your stories on them are great!

Vera-Sabe
Darkmew13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Ive been loking for one of thes :)