Reviews for A Sick Reminder
Laialy chapter 1 . 7/4
Awww that was so cute
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 2/14
That Was Sweet, I Really Enjoyed Reading It :)
Friendshipper chapter 1 . 1/18
What I truly love about this story is that it is based on a completely platonic relationship. Naruto and Shizune have a beautiful relationship for me, in a brother and sister way. But I have never imagined them in a mother-son way, kinda unfamiliar but I liked it anyway.

Great writing, by the way! My favorite part was when Shizune told Naruto how she will feel if she was his friend, his sister, or even his mother...That was a very touching part!

Thank you for sharing it with us!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Sooooooo sweet! I love this one-shot so much!
kurifu gari chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Great story
fusioninferno chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Awesome fic!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Well... since Jiraya and Tsunade is far and busy, indeed Shizune (beside Iruka) are the people who capable to adopt Naruto! XD NICE!

I'm glad she cares... :)

The stort about someone prank Naruto was so cruel!
Autumn H chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So cute!
onlytoask chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was absolutely fantastic.
TCurry chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very nice. Thanks for writing this. Made me smile and think of old family movies. Like Matilda. LOL. I've never really thought about Naruto and Shizune as a Mother/Son pair, but it seems to work well in here. Especially with Shizune feeling that her Biological clock is ticking. Once again, great job.

TCurry
Gruffard chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Cute. Nice one-shot. I seriously wonder why noone in canon offers the parent roll other then maybe Jiraiya during the training trip.

Thans for the fun read.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
AWE! *cries* SO BEAUTIFUL! SO MOVING!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
nice
Burnzs chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was amazing. I love it every time I read it. It gets me right here... *sob* so happy
RisingMist chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Nicely done. I like the story for doing a mother-son bonding week very well. It was what I was looking for.

Thanks for sharing this with all of us.