Reviews for A Sick Reminder
Great story
fusioninferno chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Awesome fic!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Well... since Jiraya and Tsunade is far and busy, indeed Shizune (beside Iruka) are the people who capable to adopt Naruto! XD NICE!

I'm glad she cares... :)

The stort about someone prank Naruto was so cruel!
Autumn H chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So cute!
onlytoask chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was absolutely fantastic.
TCurry chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very nice. Thanks for writing this. Made me smile and think of old family movies. Like Matilda. LOL. I've never really thought about Naruto and Shizune as a Mother/Son pair, but it seems to work well in here. Especially with Shizune feeling that her Biological clock is ticking. Once again, great job.

TCurry
Gruffard chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Cute. Nice one-shot. I seriously wonder why noone in canon offers the parent roll other then maybe Jiraiya during the training trip.

Thans for the fun read.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
AWE! *cries* SO BEAUTIFUL! SO MOVING!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
nice
Burnzs chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was amazing. I love it every time I read it. It gets me right here... *sob* so happy
RisingMist chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Nicely done. I like the story for doing a mother-son bonding week very well. It was what I was looking for.

Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
narutodekenzieboy chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Like this. Naruto in this story is exactly if not precisely like me. I want to tell you why i like Naruto in this story, but i decide not because a private reason. Your grammar is well-written, Kyuubi is slightly OOC, and description of Shizune is single and want a son is very good. This fic is borderline between good and nice.
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow...! The image of Shizune and Naruto as mother and son... beautiful...
nite train chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
that just about made me cry... {:*)
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
damn i was almost crying at the end of this. you really know how to play a person's heart strings