Reviews for It Must Have Been the Mistletoe
jk chapter 2 . 6/18
you've mentioned what a cunt Edward was to bella but I think we need some fucking examples
jk chapter 1 . 6/18
Edwards only been in college a few months but hes had so many hook ups and one night stands that hes tired of it and wants "someone special"? fucking gross...hes all used up...and hes treated bella like shit for three fucking years...why in the hell would we want them together?
WheresMyWings chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
Beautiful story. I love how the feelings kinda switched. Lol Bella crushing on Edward and then him crushing back on her.
my-thyme chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
A sweet, sweet story. The writing and thoughts flowed well. Thank you.
KimiD chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
*Snicker* you have no idea Cullen A night of epic proportions and eyes on you...
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Totally loved this
roxiegirl chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Sweet story! Loved it!
NanStew chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Loved this. Thank you very much. Great story.
NanStew chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Cute beginning here. The author of Gothic sent me...
dpennell007 chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
I spent most of this fic a bit miffed at Edward, but he pulled through at the end. Thanks for that - I enjoyed seeing him grow up before our eyes.

It was unseasonably warm around here this week - all rain, no snow. I made up for it by reading a bunch of Christmas stories - yours being the last. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
shaz308 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Looking forward to their din be.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I really hope she turns him down for a while. She needs to really have him want her and not just fill in some time with her.
TMart37 chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
I'm so happy I found your story. I absolutely adore it!
twiclare chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Lovely story; you surprised me at the end!
twiclare chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
He certainly did redeem himself!