Reviews for Lost Princess: Who Knew, Right?
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Love you! Omg this is just great! I seriously predicted some of their lines because the situation just called for it. Like when he climbed out of the tower and I just knew he'd do his little "you comin Blondie" thing! Totally made my day this is so good! Don't stop!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Hphphohojohohoho
PrayerGirl chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Next chapter soon please!
MoreThanAPieceInTheirGames12 chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Okay so last update was january of last year! Please dont tell me you've stopped writting this story? This is really good. Please dont leave me hanging like this! Write more chapters! :)
Hedlund chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Oh, I do hope you'll continue this! It was such an exciting story. :)
Tawnyfur chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
These all cover such poignant issues that Rapunzel and Eugene must face in their new lives; you touched on them quite well, I think. The way you portray their relationship seems quite realistic and in-character, too.

I'd just like to say that perhaps you should go over your stories and check for places where commas should be. Also, "farther" denotes distances (i.e., They travelled farther and farther from the palace until it was only a blur in the fog.) and you use "further" when indicating an intensification of an action (i.e., She further spurred the horse until it broke into a pounding gallop.) or are continuing a point (i.e., Rappelling down the sides of the castle is not ladylike. Further, it is dangerous and you could break your neck.). Sorry; not trying to be a grammar snob, but cleaning up your format makes the story so much easier to digest.

All right, enough of that! Well done, and I hope that you'll update!
AniLovesMe chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
I just love how Eugene is always taking care of her, it's adorable! I can't wait to see what the surprise is!
shadowe-box chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
linny-marie chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
GAHH! It's so good! I've been reading for over an hour, and I was so sad to see that I had to stop. I hope you're able to update again soon! This story is far too good for you to stop!
kakashisasukelover1 chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
This was AMAZING! Totally loved it. Please Update Really soon. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! _
LostLyra chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
I've got a feeling about where they're going! LOL, I'm loving it so far, and it's a definate fave! Please update soon. LL
freemanrage chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
I am oh, so, so very in love with this. It's so well written and I can see each scene happening. I was reading this on my phone randomly and loved it so much, I tracked it down on my computer just to add you to authors alert so I could continue reading. Pleeeaaase update soon. :D I'll beg. I'll get on my knees and I'll beg.
Inume-blue chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
I like it! are they going to the snuggly duckling? that would be awsome. or a picknic that would be awsome too. :)
stormdog11 chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
great chapter! update soon! :)
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
I love this! I went to see Tangled a couple of days ago, and I can't get enough it now! You're a great writer, and I love reading this; please update as soon as you can!