Reviews for CROSSED SWORDS AND CROSSED HEARTS
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 1 . 1/28
I loved it! You know who i wished was in this. Shanks and Gildarts.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Please please PLEASE MAKE MOR
zack chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I am speechless
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Will you every make another fic with Zoro and Erza?
RiriBelardo chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awww. You got me going crazy while reading this story YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME FAN GIRL. That's for sure. i was so loud, noisy and I was running and jumping around the house. Im really sad that there were a few zoro erza fics and that there was only luffy lucy fics. Now im planning on Zoro Erza too. Im just glad i saw another fic qbout it! :)
Amber34 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
0_0 amazing
Polyamory chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
My first english Fanfic.
I understood everything and it was very amazing. BUT 10.000 words are not enough...

Very nice pairing.
AoiKishi chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
whoaa.. coool..
this is pretty awesome..

suuuupeeeer.. XD
MayAnny chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I've read this before, and I came back to see if there were more fics. There's nothing new! D: Geez, why?! It's so cute and obvious, the only thing that would come out of Erza and Zoro meeting, would be love! Love I say!

Anyway, good read, even thought this is the second time! o/
TrueFoxSpear chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
that is a work of beauty right there
ZoroandNatsu chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This Was An Awsome Fic. Really good. I've thought for a while that these two would make a great pair and i'm real pleased someone thinks it is cool as well.
MASSEXPLOSION chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
i just found this story but dam it has to be one of my favorets and i like zoro x erza:)i thought the strawhats might walk in on them "doing it"
The Flying Lion chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
A different pairing but very likeable. It was really interesting and awesome how it just worked out. I like Erza x Zoro now :D
takasar chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this is an amazing fic, very rare to get crossovers regarding one piece and fairy tail

keep it up
SaintBrees chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was quite a well done one-shot that was quite humorous at parts. Still Sanji could take Gajeel lol.

Anyway you should do a sequel chapter with time-skip Zoro and Perona making a pitstop back here before the Archapelago (sp?) Strawhat Reunion. Erza can see one-eyed Zoro.