Reviews for CROSSED SWORDS AND CROSSED HEARTS
SicrDicr chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
OMG LMAO! Didn't know Zoro also knew the Southward one-sword style too! Geez, it's kinda scary how similar the Strawhats are to Fairy Tail. Oh, didja hear!? ScrewAttack's web series Death Battle (a show where they do research on two fictional character's abilities and calculate feats to find who'd win a fight to the death without prep time or outside help, like Hulk vs Doomsday, Ryu vs Scorpion and Batman vs Spider-Man) literally just did Zoro vs Erza two days ago! AND IT WAS EPIC AS $#IT! You should seriously check it out if you haven't already! BTW They included and beautifully calculated anime and manga feats like Zoro chopping Pica in half AND sending his top half into the air, and Erza lancing straight through that big-a$$ floating cube thing with no problem.
jane chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
AAAA A
Yoyo77 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I have read both sides and I've loved ! you must make the continuation and soon! TwT
Gabbyimoto chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
GOSH THAT WAS SO AMAZING! All the pairing up was just so magical in your hands! GYAH! I give it a 100 out of 10 stars~~~~ _
Roronoa666 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Simplemente genial! ZoroxErza es mi pareja favorita de los crossover TwT, y tu le has ddo ese toque de... Wawasws lo ameeee.
Michael Dorsey chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I've been looking for the perfect Zoro and Erza fanfiction for a long while, and I'm glad to say that this was a satisfactory story that gave me what I was looking for. Still, there is one thing that was done incorrectly, and that was Erza's alcohol tolerance. It's actually very low based one one of the Fairy Tail OVAs, and that being said, that technically means that their night together wouldn't have happend. But still, thanks for giving me an awesome badass love story that I longed to see!
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I loved it! You know who i wished was in this. Shanks and Gildarts.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Please please PLEASE MAKE MOR
zack chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I am speechless
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Will you every make another fic with Zoro and Erza?
RiriBelardo chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awww. You got me going crazy while reading this story YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME FAN GIRL. That's for sure. i was so loud, noisy and I was running and jumping around the house. Im really sad that there were a few zoro erza fics and that there was only luffy lucy fics. Now im planning on Zoro Erza too. Im just glad i saw another fic qbout it! :)
Amber34 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
0_0 amazing
Polyamory chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
My first english Fanfic.
I understood everything and it was very amazing. BUT 10.000 words are not enough...

Very nice pairing.
AoiKishi chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
whoaa.. coool..
this is pretty awesome..

suuuupeeeer.. XD
MayAnny chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I've read this before, and I came back to see if there were more fics. There's nothing new! D: Geez, why?! It's so cute and obvious, the only thing that would come out of Erza and Zoro meeting, would be love! Love I say!

Anyway, good read, even thought this is the second time! o/