Michael Dorsey chapter 1 . 6/23
I've been looking for the perfect Zoro and Erza fanfiction for a long while, and I'm glad to say that this was a satisfactory story that gave me what I was looking for. Still, there is one thing that was done incorrectly, and that was Erza's alcohol tolerance. It's actually very low based one one of the Fairy Tail OVAs, and that being said, that technically means that their night together wouldn't have happend. But still, thanks for giving me an awesome badass love story that I longed to see!
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 1 . 1/28
I loved it! You know who i wished was in this. Shanks and Gildarts.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Please please PLEASE MAKE MOR
zack chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I am speechless
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Will you every make another fic with Zoro and Erza?
RiriBelardo chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awww. You got me going crazy while reading this story YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME FAN GIRL. That's for sure. i was so loud, noisy and I was running and jumping around the house. Im really sad that there were a few zoro erza fics and that there was only luffy lucy fics. Now im planning on Zoro Erza too. Im just glad i saw another fic qbout it! :)
Amber34 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
0_0 amazing
Polyamory chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
My first english Fanfic.
I understood everything and it was very amazing. BUT 10.000 words are not enough...

Very nice pairing.
AoiKishi chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
whoaa.. coool..
this is pretty awesome..

suuuupeeeer.. XD
MayAnny chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I've read this before, and I came back to see if there were more fics. There's nothing new! D: Geez, why?! It's so cute and obvious, the only thing that would come out of Erza and Zoro meeting, would be love! Love I say!

Anyway, good read, even thought this is the second time! o/
TrueFoxSpear chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
that is a work of beauty right there
ZoroandNatsu chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This Was An Awsome Fic. Really good. I've thought for a while that these two would make a great pair and i'm real pleased someone thinks it is cool as well.
MASSEXPLOSION chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
i just found this story but dam it has to be one of my favorets and i like zoro x erza:)i thought the strawhats might walk in on them "doing it"
The Flying Lion chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
A different pairing but very likeable. It was really interesting and awesome how it just worked out. I like Erza x Zoro now :D
takasar chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this is an amazing fic, very rare to get crossovers regarding one piece and fairy tail

keep it up