Reviews for The Prince's Harem
Rheya Ramsey chapter 13 . 2/12
Ooooo, I liked this a lot. Well done!
Raeshi chapter 13 . 2/6
This story was fun to read. I really enjoyed it.
Awesome story
Ezmerelda chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I don't usually like first-person stories, mainly because so few can get the "voice" right, but you totally nailed it in this story.

(Of course you did, you are a very talented writer.)

Thanks for writing! -"-
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
It s the second time that I ve read this story. Still one of the best fanfic for me !
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Easily one of the best "better life for Severus" stories I have read.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Much better all around than canon.
Duchess67 chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Awwwww, the babies are so cute and there's so many of them! *vbg* What became of Bella and Barty's baby? *curious*

And oh the irony of using Nagini to kill Voldemort! LOL LOVED that!
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Oh my gosh... *still trying to recover from laughing so hard* This was BRILLIANT! *still chortling*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Rumor mills suck. :(

This is weird, but funny! *g* Also a little sad, that Lily wasn't the good friend she'd pretended to be all that time.
diddleymaz1 chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Very good
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Excellent start!
bearblue chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Very fun take on the harem fic and as a parody of Easy A. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Yay!

Nicely done-especially with getting Nagini to go after Voldemort instead of anybody else. (surprised that Snape didn't take a teeny sample of the venom Just In Case or for his collection, but it was probably just as well).

Lovely story, look forward to reading more from you.
darkdranzer chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
wow i really like this version its epic and funny. although...a charm to specifically spew warm rabbit blood? smart turning nagini on voldemort tho!