Reviews for The Prince's Harem
I love the idea of the dementors destroying the horcruxes. Clever!
reader1writer1 chapter 13 . 7/12
I love your stories :)
Great story! I wasn't sure I'd like it from the summary, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was a happy fluffy well written story.
daisycb chapter 13 . 6/16
great story, very enjoyable
Krysania chapter 13 . 5/24
That was a brilliant story! Wonder why was I an idiot and not read it before...
Kintama-Hime chapter 13 . 5/23
I grinned all the way through this story. It was really vindicating to see something good come of Severus being "pantsed". Particularly satisfying was how Severus built his friendship with Lily without groveling. Also, all those episodes where Severus outsmarted or put into their place the hypocritical teachers were priceless.

I enjoyed the rivalry between Severus and Sirius, and how Sev managed to get the upper hand, despite his pathetic attempts. The wedding party was particularly funny.

Kudos to you for designing the most original way to mass-murder the inner circle!
Brilliant idea for getting rid of horcruxes! But then this fic is full of great original ideas, so it shouldn't have surprised me. Thanks for writing this, is am enjoying it immensely.
dragoon109 chapter 7 . 5/3
sigh snape dosent owe potter a life debt. at least not in canon.
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 5/3
i have a question! what type of conctracts are these? i mean are they only for wemon? dont the guys have as much right to be protected?
Netchka3 chapter 13 . 4/27
Wonderfull story. I love reading AUs.
Netchka3 chapter 11 . 4/27
Wow! Interesting idea to use the Dementors as the cleanup crew.
Netchka3 chapter 9 . 4/27
Ooooooooooh Now what does he want?
Netchka3 chapter 8 . 4/27
Severus is a stinker isn't he?
Rheya Ramsey chapter 13 . 2/12
Ooooo, I liked this a lot. Well done!
Raeshi chapter 13 . 2/6
This story was fun to read. I really enjoyed it.