Reviews for The Prince's Harem
Starfox5 chapter 13 . 14h
Very nice, entertaining and funyn tale, with enough drama to spice it up, and a happy ending - just the way I like stories. Well done!
PiffyEQ chapter 13 . 10/4
I know this was written years ago and you probably won't see this review, but I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my most favorite fanfics. I have read it several times and never get tired of it.
Larenars chapter 13 . 9/13
Awesome story.
Annie Magus chapter 13 . 9/7
Great story! Clever plot. Nice to read something DIFFERENT for a change (says the nut who won't read anything other than Harry Potter fanfiction.)
Sony Boy chapter 13 . 8/17
Hahahaha. Okay, you have amazing stories. Im blown away. Mms

And yes the pairing s were a surprise, pleasant one. Im glad that the prophecy was invalidate and voided. Them alsodestoying the borocrux before hand a great choice and plotline.

Thank you for such a well done story.
I love the idea of the dementors destroying the horcruxes. Clever!
reader1writer1 chapter 13 . 7/12
I love your stories :)
Great story! I wasn't sure I'd like it from the summary, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was a happy fluffy well written story.
daisycb chapter 13 . 6/16
great story, very enjoyable
Krysania chapter 13 . 5/24
That was a brilliant story! Wonder why was I an idiot and not read it before...
Kintama-Hime chapter 13 . 5/23
I grinned all the way through this story. It was really vindicating to see something good come of Severus being "pantsed". Particularly satisfying was how Severus built his friendship with Lily without groveling. Also, all those episodes where Severus outsmarted or put into their place the hypocritical teachers were priceless.

I enjoyed the rivalry between Severus and Sirius, and how Sev managed to get the upper hand, despite his pathetic attempts. The wedding party was particularly funny.

Kudos to you for designing the most original way to mass-murder the inner circle!
Brilliant idea for getting rid of horcruxes! But then this fic is full of great original ideas, so it shouldn't have surprised me. Thanks for writing this, is am enjoying it immensely.
dragoon109 chapter 7 . 5/3
sigh snape dosent owe potter a life debt. at least not in canon.
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 5/3
i have a question! what type of conctracts are these? i mean are they only for wemon? dont the guys have as much right to be protected?
Netchka3 chapter 13 . 4/27
Wonderfull story. I love reading AUs.