Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fifth House
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Very odd. A good story and I love the concept, but this seems a bit rushed, sorry.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Well. He's handing this better than I would have thought.
Brodie1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I eagerly await your update...
Brodie1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Ok you've got me hooked and this is one of those stories that grab will be great to see what changes Harry has in store for Hogwarts and what will happen with Dumbledore when Harry begins to over ride his (Dumbledore's) wishes as headmaster. Good writing, good stuff.
brodie1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
A nice start to what looks like a great story, I always like to see Harry polite to the Goblins and the other characters he meets. Well done. With his connections to the other houses, and the school this looks like an exciting tale. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Umbra Drachen chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Fluffers...reallly?
Soulless Huntress chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
I have to say..this has been an amazing story so far. I have now read somewhere in the neighborhood of 7000 fanfiction stories and I must say that is really good. Thank you.
mattcun chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
plz write more
stallion-ponyta chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Opiniondated1234 has started the story, thanks again for notifying us!
The-lazy-bum chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
nooooooooo, no stopping please! UPDATE
The-lazy-bum chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
holy shit.
hpfan224 chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
can you please post the link?
avadakedavra22 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
the story is amazing and i hope that you find time to finish it or that someone else can adopt it and finish it :)
PantheraShadow the FanGirl chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
This is a very interesting story. It has a quite different storyline than most. One thing though-For bing so powerful, Harry needs a huge weakness or many small ones.

Can't wait to read more,

panthera
TheDivineMsEm chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
I personally love this story and if you have no objection would love to adopt. However, if ur planning to continue it then dnt worry :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »