Reviews for a bizarre conversation
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OMG, hilarious. And totally brilliant. I loved every letter of it :)

*HannaH*
Emerald Kitten chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
AWESOME! You really captured Walter's voice. I can see Walter going from frothing at the mouth, to practical Doctor systematically checking off a safety list in a heartbeat.
B and B are Back chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I like it. And u left it off so u could expand on it. If u have the inspiration to do it I think u should continue this on farther such as what u think the rest of the show would have been like if it wasn't cancelled. Stupid abcfamily.
LifeofaFakePrincess chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was super cute. I like the way you continued the story :)

It'd be cool if you continued the story though, I think.
gwen of masbolle chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
haha love it
wobblewiggle chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Thank you for this!

I completely agree with you about being disappointed they cancelled the show. I only found it a few weeks ago online and obsessiviely watched all episodes!

I really liked your take on the confrontation. I think you got the characters very well and that conversation could have definitely taken place. By the way, if you do a sequel ( hint hint) I think that Kat (not knowing what was said ) is going to make things more awkward than they need to be, don't you?

Thank you so much for writing this.
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really liked this. I actually think that they could have ended the last episode with this instead of the cliff hanger. Great work!
JealousMindsThinkAlike chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is cool :) I can't believe they just canceled it :(
Ani chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Thank you so much for writing this! I just finished watching the show and needed some sort of closure :P You gave me just that *hugs*

Love,

Ani
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Good Story
Darkestpowerslover234 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was really good. I don't think that conversation was that bizarre though. Okay well it was a little bit bizarre.