Reviews for In The Spirit

Keep the good writing.
John Morrison Invades TDI chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is full of win.
AerisSerris chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww! I really liked this, I love a good Heather/DJ! It was very sweet and the two were very in character. :)

I'd love to see more Heather/DJ!
can't think chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
LOL! this was pretty freakin funny! really cute too! awww, HeatherxDJ is cute! _

Heather shook her head, "Nope, it's horrible, its messy, cold, stupid…and plus I hate seeing people getting all over excited about white crap from the sky, big effing whoop!"

hahah!

and lol her throwing the snowball at the kids.
fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I feel like the Cheshire cat right now. I am grinning from ear to ear. A Christmas smile is officially plastered across my face. Glee is bubbling inside of me and it is ready to erupt from my nose and ears! I just feel like clapping "Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!"

"Fulltimereviewer is a wonderful person, I first met her when she showed and interest of carrying on my one shot 'When Goth's and CITS Collide' and turning it into a multi chapter story, which is still going on today (Check it out and drop it a review please!)

She has done a lot of work for me this month, like reviewing my stories and making me feel like my stories are good, she's always picking out bits of my chapters that are good and highlight them, she's an absolute star and I want to give this to her for a gift!"

That was probably the most sincere thing I have read or ever will read about myself on this website... ever.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! From the bottom of my heart thank you!

This story was just so perfectly DJ Heather. I loved every single line. The setting, the tone, everything was perfect!

A lovely Jamaican teddybear was all she wanted for Christmas. I love it! Her little explosion was perfect!

"DJ opened his mouth in shock, that had to be the most romantic yet abusive thing he had ever heard in his life" - xD I love it!

The kiss, oh the kiss! I could just see it in my head like a movie. Sweet little DJ who kisses like a schoolgirl, I love it!

I love how Heather took control.

The bracelet, it sounded adorable.

"Heather analyzed the bracelet for a few seconds, "I'm sure that the gem isn't a real ruby…and it doesn't match my outfit…but it's the most wonderful gift I could have ever gotten for Christmas"." - Perfectly Heather.

I love this story to pieces I will read it always, no matter what the season! Thank you.

Love ya' girlie!