Reviews for d3: max's odessy
SSJ4Takeru chapter 13 . 8/12/2002
Yo! Awesome series here. I liked how you brought a little gundam to the series.

Jusat read your sneek peak and it sounds good! I'm going to be checking that out now!

This has been a good sequel, but I'm sure this will turn out to be an awesome trilogy.

Later.
SSJ4Takeru chapter 9 . 8/10/2002
Awesome! Max is definitely the bad ass of the series. First Beelzebumon, then Zhuiqaomon and now the D-Reaper. I like the way you made D-Reaper an actual "being" rather than a big blob mass. Keep it up!
SSJ4Takeru chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
Great as usual. I really enjoyed the fight between Pikkan and Max! Truly a classic. I'm looking forward to seeing Tamers finally meeting Max. I'll keep on reading.
Lonewalker chapter 13 . 8/8/2002
Well, this was interesting. Let me guess, you read all the dragon ball books or saw all the shows. Man, first a Cell wanna-be now a Buu wannabe? Do you want to kill everyone? Because I've seen what Buu can do and it ain't pretty. Just do me one favor: KILL KAZU.
Lonewalker chapter 8 . 8/8/2002
Thankyouthankyouthankyou. No crossbreeding. I'm relieved as you can get. Good story so far, but man, why didn't you kill Kazu?
Lonewalker chapter 6 . 8/8/2002
Ouch. Takato does not nead a beating by Goku. That's just painful. It's a good story... not as good as the one before it, but its okay. The only thing I find disturbind is the Renamon liking max thing. I don't care if he's half digimon, he's still human to me. If he does something with her, Keke is going to beat him up.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 13 . 4/24/2002
"The True Threat," huh? True, it's not precisely what I wanted, but like you said, I'm sure I'll like it-especially if this is a force strong enough to break Takato's goggles, Kenta's glasses and practically everything made of glass. Keep up the good work on this!
Anthony1 chapter 13 . 4/23/2002
Nice little sneak peak. Now I want to know what happens when you have the 'true threat' story out. Have that story out soon as possible. Can't wait to read it. Until then, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 12 . 4/23/2002
Full circle seems like a good scene to use-my usual muses would respond, but they're with you for the time being. Keep up the good work on these stories!
Anthony1 chapter 12 . 4/22/2002
SWEET! I'm glad your done with this part of the d3 stories. Can't wait to read the next part. I have a pretty good idea what is going to happen in the next part of this trilogy. And to reply on that little thing in the end where we can pick a scene for the next story, I think you should put SCENE 2: ASENDANT 1...2...3? part in.

Email me when the next story comes out (which I hope will be soon). Until then, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 11 . 4/22/2002
DC: That phrase-pie, it doesn't mean what I think it means, does it? (grins evilly)

Takato: (blushes heavily) What are you talking about? I have no clue what you mean!

Guilmon: Then why is your face all red, Takatomon?

Takato: (blushes even harder) GUILMON!

DC: (laughs) Loved the final chapter, keep up the good work on this, e-mail me when you post up the next one and RUKATO FOREVER! Now I'm gonna go before Rika gets here.

Rika: Before who gets here?

DC: YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! (runs off)

Rika: What's wrong with him?

Takato: The usual-being beaten up by you for every chapter in which I'm brutally beaten up, captured or maimed has taken its toll on him.
AnT chapter 11 . 4/21/2002
Cool. But when Takato said he got pie, did he meant potang pie? THEY'RE TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!

Max Snail: Who you reviewing?

Me: Max Acorn.

Max Snail: The dude with the other Max that called me a pussy in one of our stories?

Me:...yes.

Max Snail: Oh...YOU LITTLE JACK-ASS! YOU CALL ME A PUSSY? I'LL KICK YOUR ASS! (Reaches for the button on my computer to activate the portal to the Nexus Tower Remlm. I stop him.)

Me: Calm down. He was just high with Towele. He didn't mean it. I heard his girlfriend smacked him for it.

Max Snail: I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS! WHEN I GET OVER TO HIS UNIVERSE, I'LL...!

(Terra grabs him, and kiss him passiontaly.)

Max Snail: Uh...wha..? I have no idea what I was doing!

Terra: Gets him everytime.

Me: Anywise, I apoligize for that.

Max Snail: (Still dazed...sort of.) I love you, Denese Richard.

Terra: WHAT! (Gives him a choke hold)

Chiller: Max is such an idiot.

Me: Actually he purpess so that she'll do that.

Mallory: I don't get why Max loves for her to hurt him.

Me: Take a closer look.

(Terra still giving him a choke hold, but actually squezzing him to her breats while really masaging his shoulders. Max groans in delight like Homer Simpson and drools.)

Chiller: (Makes a miscevelous look to Mallory) I love you, Jan...

Mallory: Don't even try, or I'll kick you in the balls.

Chiller:(thinking: Max is so lucky.) You wanna kick Takato's ass?

Mallory: Sure.
Anthony1 chapter 11 . 4/20/2002
The best way I can explain how I like this story is this: FUCKING SWEET! I'm glad you had that little moment where Max went to see the others. Especially between him and Keke. Can't wait to read the next part.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 10 . 4/20/2002
DC: "See, Gogglehead-you're stronger than you know." (busts up laughing)

Takato: And what's so funny? I just got beat up by practically all the WWF superstars!

DC: Not all of them, but most of them were busy, so our mutual friend-who pulled off an impressive chapter, by the way-only contacted the famous ones.

Rika: See-you had courage to even take on The Rock. Now-open wide.

Takato: You'll pay for this one day.

DC: Not likely. RUKATO FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 10 . 4/19/2002
Son of a Bitch. That was awesome chapter. I didn't expect that you would put The Rock and the WWF roster on MA's CORNER. Keep the new chapters coming. I want to see what happens next.

The Rock: You heard the man. Update soon. If you smell, what The Rock is cooking.