Reviews for d3: max's odessy
Frozen Phoenix chapter 4 . 4/19/2002
Wow, that Warp chair is a must have isn't it. Got to any part of the Digiverse or splatter your molecules all over the universe, what a choice? I liked how you described the fight scene without it being over in a moment with Max einning. Very good!
Frozen Phoenix chapter 3 . 4/19/2002
29 bowls of food? How can you fight, let alone walk? But then again this is the world of fanfiction. And now you're meeting the Tamers? Great chapter and off I go to chapter four.
Frozen Phoenix chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
Now I definately see the DBZ elements. Max vs. Pikkan, should be interesting.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 9 . 4/19/2002
Real interesting song Takato did for Rika. (laughs) "Whoop Takato's ass week"-that was funny! Anyway, nice intro for the D-Reaper and it's a good thing you brought Calumon back-he's still needed by the rest of us. Keep up the good work! RUKATO FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 4/18/2002
I knew that it was the D-Reaper. Keep this story coming. I think the guest should be...Heck, I don't have a single idea. Just pick whoever you like to be your next guest. See ya until the next chapter.
ShadowScythe chapter 8 . 4/18/2002
Sigh if i must to put you all straight here is what whats lol ;)

Saint Galgomon

Burst Shot

Giant Missile

Sakuyamon

Vajra Mandala

Rice Cord

Hope you can use this information ja ne

-Shadowscythe
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 8 . 4/18/2002
As usual, an exciting chapter. MegaGargomon's attacks are: Power Pummel, Mega Barrage and his most powerful attack, Gargo Missiles! As for Sakuyamon's, uh...I'll get back to you on that. Keep up the good work on this! RUKATO FOREVER!
Eagle33 chapter 8 . 4/18/2002
First off it's Guilmon, not Guilomon. megagargomon's attacks, that I know of, are gargo missles, mega barrage, and power pummel(I'm 98% certain of this). Don't know sakuyamon's though.
AnT chapter 8 . 4/17/2002
Once again, I'm sorry I don't read your story. I just like reading the disclamiers. They're so funny.

Max Snail: Yep like Tai said: Don't break the heart of a tomboy. They can beat your ass worse then any man.

Terra: WHAT WAS THAT?

Max Snail: Uh...nothing!

Terra: I knew what you said! (cracks her knuckles.)

Max Snail: Oh...god.

Me: I thought you like getting beat up by your girl?

Max Snail: Oh yeah!(Gets punched in the jolt back up.)Hit me again! I like it!

Terra: (Resist another punch.) I said it once and I'll say it again...(Grabs him and kiss him pastionalty) you're too weird you know that?

Max Snail: Humnna! Humenna! V

Me: Oy vay!
Anthony1 chapter 8 . 4/17/2002
Awesome chapter. I love how you are putting up new chapters so quickly keep them coming. I think the next guest for MA CORNER should be Keke. Can't wait to see what happens next and find out who this new guy is. I have a idea who it is but I am not certain.
AnT chapter 7 . 4/17/2002
Hey there. I didn't read your story, but I was interested in how made people take turns kicking the crap out of Takato for,..saying he liked JERI!

(I punched him Takato in the face.)

Me: Too bad I missed it, but me and my characters, the Hunimals, were lucky that mr DUMB ASS came in here, so we beat the crap out of him, and called other people, even Tai and Sora.

Max Snail: Hey I...Wait how come you put my last name next to my first this time?

Me: Because this dude has a character name Max too.

Terra: Goodie. So many Maxs in the world. If you excuse me I'm gonna drop off Takato to Rika's place so she'll have a piece of him.

Me: She already did.

Terra: Well she's sort of like me. She'll kick the crap out of him and nurse him again,,,just like I would do to you know who if he said to a another girl that he likes her.

(I eyed Max Snail.)

Max Snail: ...what?
Anthony1 chapter 7 . 4/16/2002
I'm so glad you added a new chapter to this story so quickly. Also, I don't really know who to root for in the cat fight. Have the next chapter out shortly.

And, if I find out the name for the turtle sovereign I will email you the answer.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 7 . 4/16/2002
Hmm...I'd bet 100 that Rika would win in this cat fight against Takato. Other than that, I think the Turtle Sovereign's name was Ebonwomon. Keep up the good work on this! RUKATO FOREVER!
Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Very interesting first chapter. I'm a little confused, but that means I'll have to read your earlier fics.

Shinmon, Kibitomon, Pikkan, I like how you included aspects of the DBZ reality within

your story. Plus Max is an interesting character. Great story, I'm off to read more.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 6 . 4/15/2002
DC: Too cool a story! Keep up the good work on this.

Max: Number 50!

DC: Oh-that's me! Until next time. RUKATO FOREVER! (starts beating up Takato) YOU TRAITOROUS JERK! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN SHE'S ALREADY BEEN PUT THROUGH WITH HER FATHER-YA THINK SHE NEEDS ANYMORE PAIN IN HER LIFE?

Takato: Had no choice...ow! They forced me...ow!

DC: No choice huh? EVERYONE HAS A FREAKING CHOICE! (continues beating Takato up)

Rika: Okay, that's enough from you, pal. He actually needs to live, otherwise I can't heal him, now can I?

DC: (eyes Takato) You're lucky she's here.

Max: Number 51!

Henry: On the count of three, we attack.

Terriermon: 3!