Reviews for d3: max's odessy
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 4/14/2002
Nice chapter. It looks like Renamon has a little crush. I just hope you don't let Max have the same type of crush for her. Also, I don't really care if it's TakatoxRika or TakatoxJeri. I like both of them. (Don't be mad at me for that). In conclusion, the next guest should be Jeri. And if Rikas there when she is, I have only two words to say. CAT FIGHT!
nicktigerstar chapter 5 . 4/13/2002
No offense but you got the names wrong Kazu has the hat and Kenta has the glasses.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
If Rika ends up being your next guest-as I'm hoping she'll be-there's no possible way Takato will get better anytime soon! Keep up the good work on this. RUKATO FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 4/10/2002
I enjoyed this chapter. A good mix of action with a bit of humor. And if you are just going to have a cameo of just one of the d3s it should be Keke. Can't wait to see the chapter where Max faces off against Beelzemon.
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
Awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what happens when max meets up with the tamers. But I just want to know something. Aren't you going to have the d3s and the DigiDestined reappearing in this fic or not? I mean it would interesting to see what Keke would do to max after he left her without saying anything. For MA'S corner you should have either Takato, Jeri or have both of them at the same time.

Before I go, I have to say something. I am sorry if I pissed you off with my last comments in my last review. I was just wondering why you didn't have us (meaning me and DigiDestined of Courage)on any of your favorites. I hope their isn't any hard feelings.
Joseph D. Hale chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
I'd like a interview with Takato since he was the one who created his own Digimon partner. Did you know that Guilmon has the ability to resist attacks belonging to any Digimon at the Champion level or below, by digivolving to Growlmon that armor was reinforced to include Ultimate level Digimon, and if he digivolves to WarGrowlmon he can withstand the attacks of Mega level Digimon? In fact when Guilmon becomes Gallantmon, Takato's essence becomes a part of him and increases his strength tenfold, this was shown in his fight with Beelzemon. Also, when Guilmon Armor Digivolves with Davis's Armor Digiegg of Courage, he becomes a Flamedramon that is identical to Davis's Flamedramon. Keep it coming!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 3 . 4/5/2002
"Digimodify," huh? Sounds like Max may pull a Tamer move beforehand. Did you catch the Rukato hint in last Saturday's episode? Out of all the Tamers, Rika-as Sakuyamon-asked TAKATO if he was all right. What does that tell you? Keep up the good work on this story!
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 4/4/2002
Nice little chapter. Can't wait to see what happens in the upcoming chapters. I also can't wait to see what happens when Max finally meets up with the d3 (especially Keke)and the other DigiDestined. That's if you ever have them meet in this story.

Also, why don't you have either me or DigiDestined of Courage on your favorite author or any of our stories? I'm not be ungrateful or nothing, but me and him are really the only ones that review your stories on a regular basics.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
Cool tournament! Keep up the good work on this. If ever there was a Rukato episode, last Saturday's was it. I'm hoping they'll show some more Rukato in tomorrow's new episode, but only time will tell.
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2002
Another awesome chapter max. I can't wait to see the battle between Max and Pikkan. And I have a feeling that we will see the d3s and the DigiDestined again real soon. Just not like we saw them at the end of your last story.

Hurry up as fast as you can with the next chapter.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Short, yes, but knowing you it won't be the last. Wonder if any of the others will start a search for their missing comrade. Keep up the good work!
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
A nice way to start off the new story. But when are the DigiDestined and D3s going to return in your stories? Have the new chapter to this story as soon as possible. I just can't wait to see what happens. If this story is going to be anything like 'd3: fight for the future' then I knew it will be worth reading.

Also, if you have the time, look at the stories that I have finally put on.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3