Reviews for A slightly different case From dusk till dawn
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is interesting! I think Reid is so delicious, any slash pairing is welcome with him! :DDD
SlyAddiction chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Kudos on originality! This movie scared the crap out of me, so I'm worried about what will happen to Reid, but you've written it very well so far. One note I wanted you to see was that in the line: "But Seth shook his head: "No."

It didn't sound like No, I don't want you to do it., more like No, I don't want you to do it.." Both Richard and Reid looked at him in surprise."-you may notice that you wrote the same line twice so it doesn't really clear anything up. You should probably change the second one to: more like 'No, I don't want to do it at all.' (or something) Anyway thanks for posting and originality! :)
I.C.2014 chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
LOL.
I.C.2014 chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
I hope that nothing happens to Hazel.

I started the sequel you wrote so I'm just trying to quickly get through this. :)
Koru413 chapter 34 . 4/1/2012
I've always liked the movie, and I love CM, so I think you did a great job combining the two ideas. Thank you for sharing your story.

Gabrielle
annea101 chapter 34 . 3/9/2012
what about garcia? and morgan? who still in the hospital?
babylove969 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Fun educational fact DNA will tell you if it is XX or XY that will tell you the sex of the person next you run it against a suspect in this case the brother it matches. You can then run that DNA against the 2nd DNA to see if it has any "markers" in common based on that you can find out if it is a close relative such as a brother, father, mother, sister, or child of the first DNA. That is my educational fun fact.
dhh chapter 34 . 11/15/2011
I said, I'd quit..I'm so pissed at you for off-ing Aaron..That made no sense..He didn't need to die! I hate that you'd save "MORAN" but let the rest DIE! Wow, that's what I call favoritism right there..

The ending made sense too me..It was good..SAD but good..

YOU SHOULD HAVE LET, AT LEAST, HOTCH, LIVE!

If you do, do a sequel and it's just 'Morgan,' then I don't see why anyone would read it..I mean, you literally off-ed everyone of the original team..Just like in RL canon, without Reid or Hotch, I won't watch nor will I read the sequel for 'Morgan,Prentiss,Dave'..They're nothing without Hotch's character..I sadden that Gideon died since, he shouldn't..Elle, I could CARE less!

The ending made sense but overall, this story could be better...
dhh chapter 32 . 11/15/2011
OK..I don't like this story now..I could understand getting rid of Gideon and esp elle but why Hotch? This I can't forgive and I quit!
dhh chapter 27 . 11/15/2011
It all seem very anti-climatic; what with how Rictie died and how Seth is now in custody..
dhh chapter 26 . 11/15/2011
I honestly expect more of Vamp Richie..I mean, I don't like the fact that he died and then dies again! It's sad and there could be more..I was picing him going vamp on the bi*ch vamp etc and since he was exactly sane when he was human; I was thinking he might still be able to be with his brother..

I'm very disappointed in this whole chapter..It just wasn't good..Sorry! I think, the whole thing about the Gecko brothers is that, there's two of them etc..I just..It left be kinda empty after reading this chapter. I don't really like Reid all that much in these last few chapters...That's saying a lot..I've never hated read in any story but so far, in this story; I'm annoyed with him and don't really like him much, esp these last 3 or so chapters..It's like, Seth does everything etc for him and him, it's his brain doing all the "LOGICAL" thinking and I'm assuming it's due to him being a genius or whatever but there's definitely something WRONG if he's blacking out events etc..That's just weird.
dhh chapter 25 . 11/15/2011

dhh chapter 22 . 11/15/2011
You know, Reid is acting like an ass, when it was Seth who saved him and got caught himself..All that attitude for that useless women hazel?
dhh chapter 21 . 11/15/2011
Its weird about Reid's mind at moment..I mean, it seems as thou his mind is going to shut/break-down..Not a good sign..
dhh chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
This kidnapping/hostage situation is better then the one with tobias IMOO.. He got hooked on drugs and with the Gecko BROS or at least the older one, he is still protected and unharmed..