Reviews for In the Mirror
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 4 . 1/25
Omg, don't tell me Rosalie gonna betray her or that she has feeling for takuya as well. Haha, think im getting ahead of myself. There quite a few story with that plot so u can't blame me haha
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Its awesome ,i love it ,but please upload sooon
ValiantOne1 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Aaah the things girls say to one another behind closed doors about guys haha. I can only imagine takuya having his own conversation also. I wonder if zoe can trust rosalie with secret (perhaps not hehe)? I look forward to the next installment of your story so Update soon...
Shining4Charizard chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
So, others are starting to realise, Zoe likes Takuya.

Great chapter, awesome story! Keep it up.
dingcs chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Yes. There should be a law about appropiate school hours. A new one, with the minimum of 1 minute and max of 30 minutes. This should be approved! lol

And there is something up with our lovebirds Takuya and Zoe! TAKUMI PREVAILS I TELL YA! *twitches* Everyone should know of this. But Rosalie... there's something sketchy about her. I'll keep my eyes peeled for her _ (Zoe: Freak)

Great chapter.
BINKIES chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
I love every part of your story, I'm intrigued.

I wonder if Rosalie is Zoe's real friend or not? *my thinking pose*

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Azumi Orimoto chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I have an idea, because you put that Rosalie feel so attracted to Takuya? , Would be good, good is re cute, I liked the chapter is so too:) see you!

Bye-Bye
Hoookay chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
awww this is such a good story i can't wait 4r an update!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
me agustado el primer cap pero me preguntaba si est historia la pasas al espa├▒olporfavor yo noentiendoingles mi prima me la traducio

piensalo
Fura-tuz727 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Omg! that was great! It was a really good way to bring the girls back together u had better finish writing the story so I can see how it all plays out lol and I wanted to ask if u were using references to school?
ValiantOne1 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
This reminds me a lot about high school. Brings back nostalgic memories *sniff*. Anyways good chapter and Update soon. It seems like you haven't for the past 3 weeks or so... haha who am I kidding. I need to update my story also. See ya.
ValiantOne1 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Ah! I'm really liking this. Its been a while since I got on fanfiction.
ValiantOne1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice story so far I look forward to reading the rest of this story later
dingcs chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
HI! Finally you updated! It's been for-evah since I last read one of your works. You should update faster like a certain someone... *coughmostdefinitelyNOTmecough* lol. x]

Anyway, onto the review, looks like Zoe and Rosalie meet again! This is good news, yes? They get the chance to rekindle their friendship and I especially love how they reunited by playing soccer and kicking the boys' asses. Haha. Us girls...

There was one line Zoe said that made me laugh out loud. It was: "Please tell me you are Rosalie Marino, from Italy, who loved to kick soccer balls around and hated any annoying teacher. Because if you are not than this is fairly awkward." Yeah, that's definitely something I would say to make a situation alot more awkward than it already is.

Awesome chapter, please update fast! :D
dingcs chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
"What did you get on the Math test?" "Oh, I got a 99." "Oh cool, I got a 99 too!" Tell me my eyes are deceiving me because Takuya cannot get a high score like that. Ever. Eh, he probably cheated off Zoe anyways. :)

Cute chapter, especially with the little teeny weeny Takumi hints you dropped in there. Ah, so adorable.

Kick down a stop sign? That's impossible! You have to be like Superman with inhuman super-power kick! . . . Or maybe ren is living a double life. O.o

Great chapter! Update soon!