Reviews for A road not taken
marble-fire chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
This story was so well thought out and written, it was awesome! Loved the suspense and Spencer's role within it! Plus the ending, *flails* Really good story! Thanks for writing!
mummacass chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
another story of yours read. It was damn good.
lolyncut chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
What a wonderful, suspenseful story. As much as I don't like Gideon, Reid does. I hope Reid finds him. Hey, that could be the beginning of another story.
lolyncut chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Man, now Reid looks like mini-Hotch. Thank goodness Rossi had the foresight to get Reid to carry another gun. Now, let's just hope he uses it correctly.
lolyncut chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
The danger magnet strikes again.
lolyncut chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Where in the world (France) is Nancy? Knew Marwick wasn't long for this world.
lolyncut chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
M15 must be code for smartass!
lolyncut chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I'm not going to read the reviews so I can give an unbiased review, BUT I don't trust either one of the detectives.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I'm shocked to see so few reviews on a story that's been out for almost a year. I'll try to up that number a few. It's a good beginning.
Huffleclawmage chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
THE TWIST:

Cave is actually Cave Johnson, who got so fed up with Black Mesa that he decided to kill them all.
Lynabelle chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
Well, I looked at your review count, and then I had to look again in shock. Only eight? You deserve far more. I'm sorry I didn't review until now because I thought you had more reviews. Oops.

Anyway, I love how you wrote the story. The chapter endings are nice, not too cliffhanger but not boring. I also like the ending of the story. You didn't tell us everything in plain out detail but it's easy enough to guess at what happened. I do wish the chapters were longer. It seems like each chapter only takes me five minutes to read. It's good but short. But I like your update speed.

Sometimes, since you do write so shortly, the details get lost somewhere and it can get confusing. It's just, you need to work a bit on your transitions.

Publicly-Myself
bb1028 chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
Really liked this, and what a perfect ending :)
Sue1313 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
A CLIFFHANGER! I can't wait for Garcia to tell us what the file contained. I am so glad that Roassi was in support of Reid not telling about the email. I can't wait until tomorrow to read more.
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Only Reid could pull off looking and sounding so completely innocent. How fun that they sat there knowing everything while that agent was only telling them what he wanted to give to them. I just loved how the team played him and then showed their hands. Reid is just so good. I am so enjoying this. Thank you.
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I love how the CIA has an informant in the FBI. Garcia and Reid will track him or her down. The CIA so underestimates the BAU. I can't wait for more details.