Reviews for Hands and Feet
voldemortsaysno chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
AWWWWWWW
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
more little moments between them, please
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
very very VERY cute
gothiktenkasen chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I'm sitting here just before midnight awwing over this one shot. This is so adorable. I hope you write more Annie/Abed!
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Aw that ending is super cute.
liltrix chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was adorable and subtle and I loved it.
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aw, this was cute. :) Heehee, who would have thought that hands and feet would be so adorable together? Does that sound weird? O_o Anyhoo, this was nice and in-character. Good job!
PerfectInk chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my God, that was so, so cute. And sweet. It's like a sugercoated muffin with sprinkles on top :).

I really adore this pairing and I think you really did do Abed justice in describing his awkwardness and still finding a way for him to somehow connect with his fellow humans after all.

Plus, Annie is just way to adorable, being a little insecure, frustrated and hopefull all at the same time.

Keep the good fanfictions coming, this fandom definetly nedds you :)!

Kind regards,

PI
Madeleine chapter 1 . 6/18/2011

seriously, i just watched the end of season 2 again to avoid studying and what i desperately needed more than anything was some annie/abed cuteness. this was so simple and well written and in character, and just heart-breakingly adorable, which is everything annie and abed are. you're awesome.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Cute.
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Cute :3 this episode appeared on the day tht we learned clay mation in video Production class
Edna E Mode chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awww! This was so adorable! We need more Annie/Abed stories, especially sweet ones like this!

Also, I loved how in character Pierce and Troy were!
Pineapplepie chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Aww that was cute! I hope you update soon!
hiswheezy chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was awesome. Great job.
trxr4kids chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This storylove :)

Very simple with just enough dialogue and actions to put everyone in character. I also love Annie and Abed together. Especially when its not overly done and extravagant. Subtle and Sweet. I enjoyed it very much.

Again terrific work.