Reviews for Spanish Train
Thusitha chapter 5 . 5/6
All I'm sensing until this chapter was that this story was done by a REALLY CÜNTY LITTLE 16 YO GIRL- RÈTARDED of course.
What a FÛCKING dûmb structural Story.Pîssed me off to no
Uknown chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
This IS THE BEST STORY EVER!
MarauderGirl KS chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
I liked it! :)

i loved all the couples :)
Riverofwind25 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Hooray for hot sex scenes!
abrainiac chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Grrr! My last review sent itself without my permission! As I was saying...

Stan probably should have made a better song selection. But, eh, alls well that ends well, right? Even if they knew from the start that it would end well (thank God... Literally!)

Beautiful story, awesome writing, and sensational plot! Thank you for writing this story; I hope to see more of you in the future! D

*Lesser-Than Three*
abrainiac chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I just read this all in one go, and it totally made my freaking life! I'm usually far more eloquent and articulate, but I'm super tired, and this story blew my mind into a million little pieces! It was definitely one of my favorite South Park stories that I've read!

It all worked out so well, and it just makes me want to shave a cat and make a toupee out of its pubic hair! What? Idk! Ignore me! I really sound a lot more intelligent with my mouth closed! But it was all so perfect and adorable! Kyle and Stan really need to adopt a baby (even though we all know that poor kid would be f*cked up beyond belief)! They'd make kicka$$ dads!

Clyde and Token need to get a move on and jump each other's bones! Speaking of 'each others', I really hope that Butters and Kenny keep their relationship going strong! I feel bad for Butters, having to watch his lover die over and over... Urg.

Stan was so cheesy, but he probably should have made a better song selecti
Rumanya chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
This is amazing :D I just.. love everything about it!
Sami chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hello,

I read Spanish Train and I must say I was instantly hooked at the very start of the fic. To have so many of the characters in the story plot line is amazing and none of them were left out.

Regarding Style...

I find that Kyle would end up behaving almost the same exact way you described him. Stan behaved according to how I'd picture him as well. XD

I liked the way Eric is presented because most fanfiction I ever read he is so bitter or he's in a scheme to hurt Kyle. While I know their sense of tension and fights (on show and in stories) it still was nice this time he was TRYING to be nice and comfort the Jew.

I also would like the point out I loved the game of poker Kenny had with God. I was laughing because I can see it happening in the South Park world.

Keep on writing, you have amazing talent for being so young. I look forward to more South Park fanfiction from you should you decide to write it. :)
xxthefool chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
Great ending, great story :) xx
Honeypot Kitty chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
haha Funny ending! :) I really liked this!
Aikat3rin3 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
GAH! You better write an epilogue with a baby or I might have to hurt you!
monica chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
i loved the story! just that the ending seemed kinda rushed but it was still good. it was cute how u closed the story :) i give u kudos and 6 out of 5 stars!
Darkslayer18 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
o-o weird ending...
Honeypot Kitty chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Everyone's gettin' it on! hehe Very awesome! XD
Darkslayer18 chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Woot! Kyle is a sexy beast! Your description of him spreading his legs and sucking on stand fingers was just fucking amazing! 3 I havnt read smut on that level in a long time XD I love it!