Reviews for Year Since Lost
SerenadePanda chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
New reader!
Omg, this story is soo touching!
Good job!
SapphireMae13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Really sad. But I liked it.
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Aha! I spied some lyrics from My Immortal by Evanescence, no? I thought they sounded damn well familiar, haha.

A rather good, if morbid, story overall, though I highly doubt Chemistry lessons allow sudents to get into contact with poisons as strong as that whatever Sora took. Also, poisons are generally very painful, even if they work fast. They literally corrode your stomach lining and internal organs.

Poor Roxas. ):
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was really sad. The Sora Roxas pairingg was really deep and I felt so sorry for Sora the whole time. :'(
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
[Next thing I know Riku came flying out of nowhere and tackled me to the ground.]

Holy! DX

Ninja!

[Naminè and Kairi appeared next to me and flank my sides.]

There's more of them! They're everywhere!

[Kairi and Naminè grabbed my arms and Riku kept his hand on the top of my head. They led me over to Kairi's ugly pink mini-van and threw me into the open door. Riku followed in after me and Kairi hopped in the driver's seat. Naminè got shotgun.]

...a shotgun?

...pink?

[I could almost feel the stares of the metallic angels as I opened the heavy gate.]

They are ALWAYS WATCHING YOU.

...

:D

[I unscrewed the top and smelled the concoction. I mixed it with orange juice,]

...

Mm...orange juice. -Distracted from story-

Oh...that's a semi-sweet ending?

D:

Good writing though.
ventus4ever chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
.god. that is possibly the most depressing story i have ever read. i almost cried. you are an absolutely amazing writer. this story really makes you think about what it must be like for people who go through those situations. can you write more kingdom hearts? and can it be a nami and ventus story? they are my favorite characters and there is not a whole lot of good stories for them. i really loved it!
DragonballWriter22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
fantastic story. It was depressing, yes but extremely well written. great job.
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is such a sad story. It is well written. but so sad...so sad...