Reviews for Confusion
WannaBeAnAussie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
BROKEBACK mountain, obviously! (lol sorry, couldnt resist!)
EpicFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I LOVED this story, but i'm curious, what mountain can you fall down and only injure your ankle?
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Ha, I liked this one. It starts off kind of dark and foreboding, but then it's a little humorous at the end. Very nice.
CurbyQuince'sNephew chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
this is fricken awesome! love the connor tormenting, its hot lol! keep writing you have talent!
BHG chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
It may surprise you to get a review now, but I just spent the day watching episodes of Roar on the Scifi Channel and it gave me the urge to read some fiction. Good job. I miss the show too.
phantombabe chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I LOVE IT! You really need to write at least one more chapter or maybe even another story in which Conor gets hurt. :)
You did a great job capturing the charachters personality!
Cindyt63 chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Yours is the first Roar fanfic I've read, and I really enjoyed it! Thanks for helping Roar continue.
evila-elf chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
lol. Very unexpected ending.

My only complaint is that it was too short :)

(roar is back on TV now. *poke* wanna go write more? :D )
mysticmoon7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Hey! I loved it! THis can't be "The End" end. Oh no, you should write another chapter! If you do get around to writing another chapter, email me at
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Great Story! You had the characters down pat! Write more!
Triskell chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
TA chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
that was good! LOL I really enjoyed it :)
Ecri chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
That was good! Especially your description of Conor in the very beginning. Write another. I'd love to read more.
Dryad Dray chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
this was a really good story, but you know, you could even continue, if you wanted. The story would have to progress and develope another plot line, but i'm sure it would be great, whatever you wrote. I really think you've got the exact style of writting for this sort of show. So if you don't continue with this one, would you be interested in writing another? I would love to read another. hope there will be more from you!
Sheela who's too lazy to login chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
It's really nice to see that there are still some people remembering the show and writing fanfics for it - it's been quite some time.

I liked your story a lot (even though I wish it had been longer - but I always wish that with Roar fics). The depiction of the surrroundings at the beginning was great, I could really imagine it, the moonlight, the wind and everything.

You got the feel of Roar pretty well. Hope you write another fanfic for it soon!