Reviews for A Very Verner Christmas
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Bwa ha h ahaha ha ha Conrad, this is brilliant. I have a little phobia of Verner, but this intrigued me.

"What's wrong, Conrad," a woman said, sitting down next to him and offering up a plate of cookies that were smeared with red and green frosting and dotted with gold and silver sprinkles in a tinsel pattern.: little long, run on sentence.

"Conrad," she said with a hint of rebuke,: With. Damn the With's.

Claire picked up her cuirass by the prominent breast cups. "It probably won't fit you though. Keep digging.": Just so much lol here, I chuckled so hard and the word 'moobs' came to mind.

So, I'm chuckling at this little fluffy chapter. It is brilliantly written, funny and fluffy. A few with's but other than that really well done. I loved this, it put a smile on my face when I needed it the most. Love it *hearts*
BeatlesChick chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really enjoyed this. Never read a Conrad-centric fic before, it's honestly something that never occurred to me. I like how you took a somewhat under-appreciated character and fleshed him out a bit. You kept that crazy Conrad spirit alive really well, especially in the way his eyes nearly popped out and he could barely speak properly when Shepard showed up. His thoughtfulness to his wife was sweet, as was her immense understanding of him. Any woman who could put up with the antics of Conrad Verner is nearing saint status! Anyway, your fic made me smile. Well done :)
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That story made me smile. :). Very nice heart-warming piece. I wonder if he'll get his wife to dress up, breast-cups and all.
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awwwwwwwww finally someone treats Conrad well.
I just hope the Normandy isnt blown up an hour later.
Inkess chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I wonder if he was hallucinating, too. Or maybe, just maybe, he got exactly what he wanted. I know a lot of people don't like him, but I never hated Conrad. If it's real, I'm glad he got the perfect gift.

So cute and fluffy!
thebluninja chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
... Is this real? I mean, by ME2, Conrad's wife had dumped his sorry ass, which makes me think she did something like hire impersonators for him or something. It's a cutesy story, and well written.
Full-Paragon chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
D'awww. That must have been Conrad's best Christmas EVER.
Suffering Soldier chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Only story with Conrad listed as a character, lol.

Very nice. Very fluffy.

However, I'm confident patch would be a better term. Police badge vs military unit patch.

Regardless, well done.
JadedObserver chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Even though it was a little weird at times, I couldn't really get mad at Conrad. He just wanted to help so very much.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awww...thought he was *most* irritating, I just *couldn't* be mean to Conrad...

A wonderful tribute to the little pest...

Well done!
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aw that's so sweet! For a moment you had me thinking he was dreaming. And you gave a good explanation on how he got the armor in the second game...