Reviews for Brevity of Fantasy
ThumbsUP chapter 2 . 2/24
Your writing is brilliant, really very good. :)
The Dream Whisperer chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read for this pairing. Thank you so much for writing it. And I really, really hope you write more for this pairing; there is far too little out there.
Aria6 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Oooh... such a touching story! I love it. :)
MerryKitten chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Oh, you evil person! Shun and Starrk fics do terrible, awful things to my mind and imagination. But still, thanks!
rune101 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Wow, wish I had found this much sooner. The writing is so eloquent and graceful and everything just blended so well. Thought I'd give it a quick review; it's definitely deserving of such. Thanks for posting!
darkling59 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I'm so glad you posted a follow up chapter...you characterization is spot on and your writing keeps me coming back to read it again and again. This pairing doesn't get nearly enough love!

I wish Stark had survived, he was always my favorite espada :(

(Then again, 'permanent death' and 'mortal injuries' in the Bleach!verse seem to be a matter of the author's whim, not to mention most of the characters were technically dead BEFORE they began fighting XD)

Any chance of a sequel, on the next encounter between Shunsui and Stark?
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Nicely done. Though being smacked with a visual of Starrk's crotch right off the bat was... interesting, to say the least. Can't wait to read more of the Bleach stories you have.
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Pretty, pretty story. Thanks so much for writing such a nice thought. I always felt Shunsui felt guilty for killing Stark and would have loved to see Stark crawl out of the rubble. It's a shame that he apparently died. He was always my favorite Espada.

Keep up the wonderful work!

Love,
PND
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
...wow. I love this. You made a (sorta) happy ending. And it was cute too!

-hands over platter- Magic pie for you!
Koulin chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Brilliantly and beautifully written, I am speechless :')
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
...sad. It makes Starrk dying worse. Cause, you know these guys would have gotten along, even just as buddies. They are too alike not to.

-hands over bowl- Magic ice cream for you!
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Bittersweet. I think if I had to pick one word to describe this story, it would be 'bittersweet.' Because it's sweet and loving and cute with the emotions roused, but it turns bitter with the reminders that they're enemies, it's war, they're supposed to do their best to kill each other.

Very, very, VERY well done, and I can't thank you enough.

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
SavageMessiah chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
As a Starrk role player, I got linked to this story by a friend and I found it absolutely amazing. They are, by far, my favourite OTP, and this story reflects just what I am always aiming for. Unfortunately, I never came across a Shunsui RPer that could deliver.

You, my friend,win in my book.
MissLilly2012 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
yay! Ive been hoping someone would pair these two

I still intend to do my own fan fic of these sometime!

I LOVE KYORAKU!and stark is so hot!
figliedellatempesta chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Excellent. I can't see the pairing as a pairing, but as Shunsui's fantasy... well of course. Really sexy without even having to be graphic. You've written Shunsui perfectly - I loved it.