Reviews for Quadruplets
merder chapter 2 . 2/25
what what more more more so good
Patsy chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
I fell in love with this story and wish you would complete it! Just found this and read the entire story-even though Shonda killed Derek and destroyed the the perfect OTP of all time I still search FF Land for MerDer stories where they get their happily ever after! Thanks for writing this and please continue!
ajdiskah chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
I'm a quadruplet myself! There are 2 girls and 2 boys, so I can imagine what these little babies are going to grow up with. Your writing is great. I'm really glad I found this story.
anon chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
are you going to finish? its been over a year but the story doesn't seem complete. i think you need to work on your bailey, you're making her sound southern & uneducated. also, cristina is not that childish
BriefShiningMoment chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
This is really fascinating thank you for writing! How do you know so much about it? Especially about the pregnancy. Also loving Meredith's comments, makes me wonder how close to my mum she must sound. I'm a quad XD Kind of why I'm reading this plus you are one of my fave writers of Merlin. I don't watch Grey's Anatomy but I reckoned this was worth reading and I was right! Thank you for writing it :)
Merderluver7192 chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
Carry on writing please you are GREAT!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Mona chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
I really miss this fic do you plan on updating anytime soon ?
firecracker93 chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
love it! please continue!
CileSuns92 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Wow, I loved this story, you managed to write something that sounds apparently crazy with great realism, you should keep updating...
Kylana chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
I think you did really well showing the Twisted Sisters personalities and relationship. We all know in the end they will always have eachothers backs. :D

Can't wait for more.
SweetLala92 chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
Just read the whole story and i'm in love with it. Please update more soon!
alex chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
oh my god! my sisters called maisie :) anyway, great chapter!
emmyawards555 chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
hockeyplayer chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
Thanks for the awesome update. Loved it and can't wait for more!
Televison Lover chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
I loved how Meredith was able to make Cristina see that she can be a surgeon and a mother at the same time.