Reviews for Gift of Affection
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Lol! Cuteness overload! xDDD
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
AAAAAWWWWW! THAT WAS SO SWEET AND ADORABLE AND PERFECT AND SWEET AND PERFECT AND ADORABLE AND PERFECT AND I LOVED IT!

I thoroughly enjoyed this! like seriously, the rest of my night is probably going to be spent on reading and reviewing like all of your stories! Because THEY ARE JUST THAT FREAKING GOOD!

So, like always, thanks for such an amazingly sweet story!

Love love love,

チョッパーくん
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I think I died from the adoreableness! Loved it!
Mina Kye chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh! That was just too darned cute! _
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Sooo cute! Granted, the concepts are not very original (sickness an Rukia matchmaking) but you wrote them very well. An adorable little piece of make-you-smile fluff.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
awww i luv get well fics...sooo fwuffy
Kiyoi.Aiyoku chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Even though it is currently not Christmas this story was a great read! I only wish I had time to real all of your stories! you write ByaRen so well!
Carol00 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Sweeeeet! I love your sweet ByaxRenji stories, this one is short (an one-shot from you... unexpected) but very well-timed. Altohugh there's a bit of OOC-ness, but this is just respecting your general standard (about those characters).

"You do realize that she set us up, right?" - Carol started to laugh here.
nekoanimegirl114 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
AAAAHHHH So cute!

I loved the part, "I do not wish to have vermin in my bedroom."

"Wh-what?" Renji said, blinking, "Did you call me…?

Byakuya sighed.

"I was not speaking about you, Abarai…I meant the rats that are attracted if you leave bits of food about."

Major LOLOLOL

And then Byakuya, actually speechless? GASP!

Of course it was a set up. In reality, Rukia is just as much a yaoi loving perv as the rest of us. This made my day!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That was awesome and cute and sweet, I loved it and GREAT job
cynder81 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was such a sweet story, thank you for writing it. I love all the sweetness between those two and you write them so well. It was a joy to read, perfect for the holidays.
ferler chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Light fluffy story for Christmas. *smiles* Rukia was really tricky - I wonder if she has anything to do with Byakuya's illness - although, it would have been better if Byakuya wasn't so ill, but then Renji might have not stayed... Who knows...

Thank you for the story!
Byakuya-Renji chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
love this so much... ] its so sweet please do more like this ] will this have a chapter 2 or is it just a one-shot
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
aww poor byakuya i loved this story and i hope he feels better.
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So cute! See, you are capable of writing one-shots!