Reviews for A Very Owlbus Humblebore Christmas
Tune4Toons chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is going to be a stream of conscious type of review, so yeah! _

Humblebore had already liked the mushrooms beforehand, eh? That powder…is snow… heh, the doubts of it being snow are there. XD Christmas is a wonderful time to give, judging from the mass of presents they have to carry. Harmonia using her tongue— wait, did she actually? So they're like stuck in something like Santa's bag. Well, that's one way to pay homage to Rudolph. Wow, dem cookies truly be drugs; he wasn't kidding!

Strange of me to be reading a holiday story when the holiday was quite a while ago, but it's a nice read regardless. So wait, Terry has both Harmonia AND Sola? XD

~Tune
Imablack chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
"Twig-Wigglers?" OMG...that is just TOO funny!I giggled everytime I read that. I was lost in a few parts, but I really didn't care. Great parody.

Missyann
Rosa Clearwater chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Well this was very funny! I like the paradody, it made me giggle. One question, I'm assuming "Owlbus Humblebore" is Albus Dumbledore, but who is Professor Weaver? Anyway, this story was fun :). Good job
Emery Wright chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Haha, very funny! I was a little confused at first but as the story got going I was able to understand the world a bit better, drugs and oddness and such. I'm not sure who Sola was supposed to be (Luna?), but I guess it doesn't really matter.

This was my favorite part: "'Bytchen, give it up,' Humblebore said lazily. The other dingbat coughed-up the ear."
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was very... Odd ish but hilarious. I can't quite explain it but I laughed for some unknown reason. Good job for it was very funny!
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh, this was extremely funny. I loved the bit about the 'House Elvises'. Very clever. I admit I'm not a big fan of parodies, but this was hilarious and very well done. The 'Pigzits' was extremely funny too. My favorite part was the "snow stuff". This fic really made me laugh, especially the bit with the dingbat. :D I really liked it and wonderful job!

-Essie
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This made me laugh. Loved the Monty Python reference in there and the white powder and the House Elvises. Really enjoyed it - thanks!
FirstYear chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
You are evil. Loved the whole thing without knowing anything about the labyrinth of Doom...the 'snow', the mushrooms, the 'stang'...brilliant and oh so evil leaving the 'coal'. Need i say well done?