Reviews for If Today Was a Fairytale
Eric Alost chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wonderfully written! You use the English language well, and I look forward to reading more of your fics.
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was a cute little thing. Love/hate relationships always bring a certain something to mind... specifically, the number for the local police station. Best wishes for the new year!
Breadaknee chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh gawsh, Ann... :)

I love this. You've painted Ann so perfectly. And your Jack is just so awesome. YOU'RE just sooo awesome!

Again, I love this. I laughed when Ann went all ninja on Jack and karate-chopped him on the knee. And yeah, the ending was good. Ann would totally slap Jack and then kiss him. Because that's Ann.

So, yeah, I'm favoriting this because your AnnxJack is amazing. :D
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Cool. This pairing never fails to make me laugh. Awesome oneshot, KK. Love it. XD

Merry Christmas to you as well
Kahtita chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
HAHAHA and thats why i love Ann.

Such a strong personality D

Nice fic D
IzzyKawaii chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was really good! To be honest, The Princess and the Frog kind of got on my nerves. In fact, when I saw it, it made me REALLY miss the good old days of classic Disney movies so I went home and watched Beauty and the Beast on YouTube. Anyway, this story actually reminded me a little of "Me and Mr. Darcy" as it kind of had a similar theme at the beginning. But the ending was relatively different. I really enjoyed it! It makes me happy when people write long one-shots that actually have a plot. So thank you very much for providing this entertainment.
RoseAngelx chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I. Love. It. Simple as that.

I've never read a story with Jack portrayed as you portrayed him in this, and I don't think I've read a story with their relationship being like this. It was different, unique, and absolutely amazing. I loved every second of it. And it was very well written; easy to follow, with minimal typos. I'm impressed. Fantastic job.

Have a very Merry Christmas!
Lorelei547 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was amazing. Honestly you make me so jealous, I love love/hate relationships like this they make me smile soo big but I stink at writing them myself. This was funny, cute, and while you could clearly see the attraction from the beginning and guess it would end in a kiss I didn't find the ending at all cliche.

And your characterization of Ann, perfect! Gahh, I just can't say enough good things!
Pelkasauras -Cherry3456 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Okay, so I'm not you're secret Santa person, but I just gotta say that shot was AWESOME. Really, I loved it. :)

Nice job! :D