Reviews for The Surprising Gift
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I'm glad they're not too mad at Bella. It's understandable they won't trust her for, oh, fifty years or so. But it doesn't matter, because I doubt Edward will let her out of his sight anytime this century!
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Too funny!
lesuse chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was great! As was Places, Everyone! It deserved the best family story award - congratulations! Well, well done!
ladeerelli chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wow! I would like to see what that would look like :-)
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
After all the back and forth about chains strong enough to hold vampires, you know what Emmett was thinking! He never got the reason behind the super-strong alloy, until Bella explained how she used the chain in Volterra. Glad the family all got a laugh out of Bella's embarassment. Helps with that regaining trust issue.
FanNan46 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Freakin' hilarious and oh so appropriate! :)

Merry Christmas LJ!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
hehehe...I like Alice's reaction best :) lol

I'm glad they shared a good moment. I imagine things have been really tense. I hope Bella works really hard to get their trust back! And that the others can forgive and forget.

SQUEE, this just got me so excited for Lights Up! :) I'm practically bouncing over here, lol.

I need to go find I can bounce with her. lol. I know she's excited too :)
CinnamonKitty chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This gave me a good laugh...thank you! :)
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LOL. I bet he "really, really liked the collar".

It was a bit sad to see she was distrusted by the family, who,quite frankly, owe her.

I suppose time and the collar and lead, will sort that out. LOL

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and will have a happy and healthy New Year.

All the best.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2010

that was such a cute story..thank you for sharing it!

P.S. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
love bite chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
that was surprising-and cute. Thanks for the laugh.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is a great story. I think that they were all in on the let embarass Bella. I can so see this happening.
MissEllen chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh my, LJ, I do so appreciate your writing. This is so wonderful. Keep it up, I love reading the stories you write, many of them multiple times.

sscana chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
LOL! I loved the gift and how Bella and Edward can communicate with her shield. Thanks for writing.

Merry Christmas.
wuogkat chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
oh... LJ! ;-)

Dirty girl...

still alive here, the rest of the fam is playing with electronics, Mia and I are nursing - again...