Reviews for The Mice that Saved Christmas
I'm Not Mad- I'm Alice chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
All I have to say is this: :3 That was cutsy.
Chlstarr chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
AWWWW! THIS WAS JUST DOWNRIGHT ADORABLE!.

Every little bit was cute.:D
Minnie loves mickey chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
wow what a sweet christmas storie

hard to beleve that it went from mickey reading minnie a storie to helping santa what a cgristmas storie xx

merry christmas xx :)

minnie loves mickey
Aw Phooey chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Great story, I loved it.

Soooooo romantic and very sweet, you are great at Mickey and Minnie christmas story.

Merry Christmas :-)
ldude893 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
The relationship between Mickey and Minnie was well explored and presented, thought it was a bit nauseating (considering the fact that it supposedly takes place in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, the setting for a show aimed at children). Plus, there's hardly any conflict in the story at all other than to help Santa deliver his presents, and even that plot seems nothing more than a macguffin (a plot meant to drive the attention of the readers and nothing more) leading to nowhere. Every strong story needs at least one conflict or a problem of some sort that is difficult to solve, and the problem being posed to the characters seems to be way too easy.

Still, I'm entitled to avoid ripping stories apart on Christmas but I'm just saying that there's much to improve on. Every story can always be improved upon and revised further.