Reviews for Never a Secret Kept
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Simple, descriptive and beautiful. And I'm so glad that this isn't one-sided, seriously it gets really dull when people keep on using that theme. Simply wonderful!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
YES, A GEOFFREYxELINCIA.

I'm so pumped. SO PUMPED.

[For him, knowing it was love was more than enough.] I think you have Geoffrey pegged really well here. He's a pretty simple guy, and a soldier at that-very straightforward. He knows what he knows and doesn't need to get all confused or angsty about it like other romantic male leads might.

[But he wouldn't stop loving her even then.] Oh yay ;_;. I don't think love ends after death either!

["I don't keep secrets from my wife," he said softly, reaching his arms above him to pull her down for a kiss.] YES. Madame, what a quality ending. I'm glad they're married D.

...It makes me wonder that he's wondering in this fic if he can love her forever AFTER they're already married, though xD. I feel like that's something you should be sure of beforehand...but in all seriousness, I understand that it was the point of the fic, to discuss endless sorts of love D.

This was so cute!

Kender
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
You know, I always like how you manage to do a stream-of-consciousness type thing without being bland in the slightest.

(Hello there, Virginia Woolf-granted, I'm speaking with the prejudice of a student who had to spend the entire summer reading her works instead of playing outside in the warm sunshine like a normal kid.)

But awwww. That ending was adorbs.

Also, by the time I got to the end I had this mental image of the two of them being old people. IT WAS SUCH A CUTE MENTAL IMAGE I WANT IT BACK. And now I want you to write it. 8D

Yeah. I love you too. XD

[Xirysa]
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love corn. I really, really do. This was so beautiful anyway though, I love the little snippets of memories Geoffrey has... makes me want full fics on each snippet! Kidding, kidding... or maybe I'm not... *innocent*

But anyway I love his calm reflection on love and eternity and all those wonderful important things. And the ending. OMIGOSH IT ISN'T ANGST/ONESIDED, they're MARRIED. Maximum adorable points!

- Kitty