Reviews for A Thousand Leaves: Outtakes
kind of sad
debslmac chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Loved these
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Hearing her side was amazing! Now there is nothing left to read. I am so sad hehe. One again, thank you so much for making my life a little brighter with you talent and words. God Bless sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Wow they were really taken to a very dark place...

So glad things are better. God I loved this Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
I wonder if his "Forgive me" was the right thing to say for writing her. Wouldn't she think he meant, forgive me for murdering your mother? He was suffering so bad makes me want to cry, again!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Wow I hope these were some of the letters that she did read from him. Maybe they helped convince her that he could possibly be innocent. I know how hard it was for her to read these letters, but she did read them. I know she went in person to prison to tell him to stop writing, but I think it was because she was caving in toward him being innocent and she still didn't want to believe he was. I mean my God look what she had walked into that day of her moms murder!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Awwww I want to cry for Edward...
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
I never doubted Edward for one minute. I can't tell you why, all the evidence did point to him, but something just didn't sit right with me.
Loved hearing Renee's POV, I think she secretly wanted Bella and Edward together. They got there in the end.
I did wonder with her writing the letter if she knew something.
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Well the only have themselves to blame.
Esme may have thought he wasn't guilty, but she didn't go out of her way to see him.
Nannyjojo chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Yeah, it must be so hard for him too.
He knew he didn't do it, not many are innocent.
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I love getting into Edward's head.
Who knows, maybe he still would have ended up in there, its not as if the police really looked into it, they had their killer and the evidence in their eyes.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Part of me wanted to cry.
It must have been just as hard for him too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I just read this - on my phone - so this review will be sort of difficult to write. I just wanted to say that I love Edward's words to Bella. Especially this one at Christmas. I know there are several more to read, and I am going savor them. I love Edward, and I wish you would write more of them. Thanks for writing and sharing these letters - especially this one! Karen
Airekel chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
This was a great bit to add to the story. And, of course, you are right, there was no way to include it in the story, but thank you for writing it here. I loved reading it.

I wish you would write more outtakes, though you likely won't, since it's been around a year and a half since you wrote one. I'd love to read a future take on Edward and Bella's wedding, and something about their future. That's also something that you aren't likely to do, but I'm just not ready to let this story go, so I'm going to go re-read it now. This story is one of the best I've read.

Airekel chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I almost didn't read this one. I hated how the Cullens turned their back on Edward. I'm glad, though, that I did read this, because I understand them a bit better - though I still hate how they disconnected themselves from Edward. He was so alone for so long. I love Edward, and I always knew he was innocent. I hated to think that his own parents would think he was guilty.

Thanks for writing this.