Reviews for A Thousand Leaves: Outtakes
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 4/30
Im glad you wrote this, because I thought Laurent was behind Eric hiring Tyler/Jane to kill Renee.
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 4/30
It had to be really hard to go through this.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 4/30
So sad. His letters are so sad. I hope she kept them all.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 4/30
I love your EPOV. More, please.
tff000 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
kind of sad
debslmac chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Loved these
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Hearing her side was amazing! Now there is nothing left to read. I am so sad hehe. One again, thank you so much for making my life a little brighter with you talent and words. God Bless sweetie!
Anita
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Wow they were really taken to a very dark place...

So glad things are better. God I loved this Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
I wonder if his "Forgive me" was the right thing to say for writing her. Wouldn't she think he meant, forgive me for murdering your mother? He was suffering so bad then...it makes me want to cry, again!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Wow I hope these were some of the letters that she did read from him. Maybe they helped convince her that he could possibly be innocent. I know how hard it was for her to read these letters, but she did read them. I know she went in person to prison to tell him to stop writing, but I think it was because she was caving in toward him being innocent and she still didn't want to believe he was. I mean my God look what she had walked into that day of her moms murder!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Awwww I want to cry for Edward...
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
I never doubted Edward for one minute. I can't tell you why, all the evidence did point to him, but something just didn't sit right with me.
Loved hearing Renee's POV, I think she secretly wanted Bella and Edward together. They got there in the end.
I did wonder with her writing the letter if she knew something.
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Well the only have themselves to blame.
Esme may have thought he wasn't guilty, but she didn't go out of her way to see him.
Nannyjojo chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Yeah, it must be so hard for him too.
He knew he didn't do it, not many are innocent.
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I love getting into Edward's head.
Who knows, maybe he still would have ended up in there, its not as if the police really looked into it, they had their killer and the evidence in their eyes.