Reviews for This Year
:3 love it. :3
le.pechi chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
aw! cute! love it!
Mistyfall chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awwwww, so cute! I really like this story.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was just so adorable! :D
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awwwww! what a cutie! im glad sonic came home! i just love happy endings, don't you?
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Sword: Awww, so sweet! But couldn't Sonic just travel the world in like a day? Still great!

I didn't even recognize that you changed your name until later. Anyway, I didn't even need to read the whole thing to know that it would immediately go to our favorites. Awesome!
Whinnie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
you've already got my feedback ;D

but i'd just like to remind that your story makes coming on this site a bit more bearable , x]
Annabelle Rose the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Two words: Love IT!
Kizziefoshnizziee chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh my gosh I cried at this. So sweet! SonAmy Squeal! :D You rock Haos! :D I won't turn my butt around cuz i LURV SONAMY! xD
Aidah 15 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
omG! now that was so cute though a more...ehem..innocent kiss would make it appropriate for even kids!

the description once again captured my herat and I imagined the entire scene infront of sweet jokes and heart melting confessions no praises can do this justice I truly faithfully love this
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
EEEEEEEEAAAAH! Oh my oh my... it's stories like these that make you the one of the best SonAmy writers ever. So amazingly descriptive, unique, funny, sweet, romantic, squealy-worthy... AND Sonic and Amy are /in character/! What more can a rabid fangirl ask for!

And yes, please post on this site more often. I will be soooo happy if you do!

Not to sound like your stalker, but I did read this on DA already, so that's why this review sucks. But I loved this story!

SilverDawn
EeeGeeKay chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I found your story to be incredibly adorable. You describe the scenery and expressions so vividly- well, I feel like I'm hiding behind a tree watching those two! Awesome job, keep it up.
Midnight Lullabye chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Do not even worry about feedback on here babe, that was the damn best Sonic christmas story ever.

Seriously, my absolute favourite type of writing is creative. When an author paints a picture with words, and draws me in, whilst doing a rather understated storyline, I adore it. Others seem to think that a bit of fluffiness is all you need, but you captured the scene perfectly, and had the characters down to the bone.

"Why the long face, Juliet?"

Erm, this is the best line ever? I would KILL to hear that from a mystery sexy man. And its so unexpected, and humourous, yet completely romantic at the same time. Just so, Sonic.

I also love Sonic getting a bit kinky there. He is a cheeky boy, I'm convinced of it. You slid that in perfectly though, not over-bearing and fun to read. The whole thing itself was a delight and a pleasure to read, and I sincerely hope you'll post here more often. I'll go and check out the rest of your stories now! :)

Well done again!

MilLy
chicachi chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Such a sweet story, very good for christmas! XD Story is one of my top favs, just love the fluff and innocence and just simple sweetness! :D
maripinkkirby chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh what a wonderful story! You really made my christmas eve even more great, and using one of my favorite pairings on my favorite holiday made you score brownie points my friend :) Happy Holidays!