Reviews for Wish
Stormheart chapter 1 . 7/30
AAAWWW... (so cute!)
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Loved it, although I'm usually a fan of bb/rae and Red X/rae i can honestly day this one is one beautiful enough to go to my favorites.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
yeah no totally not requited at all raven my god i thought you were an empath
but eh gotta give the girl time to feel her emotions before she starts parsing out his
WhiteLunaNight chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
THIS WAS ALMOST TOO CUTE! I LOVED IT )
orangestory08 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
..i was dying there when Robin was practically confessing...(he was, right? RIGHT?) this fic needs a 2nd shot...SERIOUSLY... an epilogue of some sort...you can't just leave their relationship right there...hanging on to this very common interaction between them...you just HAVE to give them their wishes granted...pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.. .
teentit4ns chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
you should make a part II. I know this review is late, and it's mid-summer, but, I think we would all LOVE a part II. Please?
CrimsonPearlAlice chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved this, especially when you mentioned Cyborg wanting a smart phone so he could talk to bumblebee 'cause I just love them together. I also love how you never really had Robin and Raven tell each other what they wanted, even though it was really obvious. Nice work! :)
BlindMaster chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
happy
ScarredSkull chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
They're wishing for each other... SO CUTE.
I'm dying in my puddle of RobRae happiness :D
beauty7within chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
oh wow. what a perfect gift story for the holidays. this goes to one of my favorite one shots lists. well-written with all the English language whatnots, well-rounded characters, insightful conversation and a sweet plot. :) good job! thank you and God bless you! :)
Ein chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I don't think I've read anything of yours since last year! I was just laying in bed a couple nights ago while on vacation and suddenly all the stories I've read from you in the past came flooding into my head, so I had to come back here and read some more! OMG your stories are as cute as I remember! I was squealing like a little girl throughout this one...I absolutely love how you have Robin and Raven interact 3
Jncera chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aw that's super cute :) And that is a very true meaning of a Christmas wish.
tinplan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I was expecting some kind of confession but ended up gaping.

This fic is really nice.
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Dear Em,

This has to be the sweetest Christmas TT fic I've ever read. I adore this! Reading it made me... Happy. It's realistically romantic. Great job on this masterpiece!

-E.