Reviews for Wish
engineergirl86 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
yay! so sweet.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
So I took my sleeping aid (as I routinely do before bed) knowing it'll knock me out within 3hrs (as I've tested previously) but .. gosh darn! I'm not entirely sure it'll work tonight. Reading these fluffed up standalones give me a bit of a rush 'cause they're just so FLUFFY. I feel like the endorphins that reading this gives me offsets the sleeping aid's intended effect. BUT I HAVE NO REGRETS. /reads more
Stormheart chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
AAAWWW... (so cute!)
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Loved it, although I'm usually a fan of bb/rae and Red X/rae i can honestly day this one is one beautiful enough to go to my favorites.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
yeah no totally not requited at all raven my god i thought you were an empath
but eh gotta give the girl time to feel her emotions before she starts parsing out his
WhiteLunaNight chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
THIS WAS ALMOST TOO CUTE! I LOVED IT )
orangestory08 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
..i was dying there when Robin was practically confessing...(he was, right? RIGHT?) this fic needs a 2nd shot...SERIOUSLY... an epilogue of some sort...you can't just leave their relationship right there...hanging on to this very common interaction between them...you just HAVE to give them their wishes granted...pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.. .
teentit4ns chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
you should make a part II. I know this review is late, and it's mid-summer, but, I think we would all LOVE a part II. Please?
CrimsonPearlAlice chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved this, especially when you mentioned Cyborg wanting a smart phone so he could talk to bumblebee 'cause I just love them together. I also love how you never really had Robin and Raven tell each other what they wanted, even though it was really obvious. Nice work! :)
BlindMaster chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
happy
ScarredSkull chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
They're wishing for each other... SO CUTE.
I'm dying in my puddle of RobRae happiness :D
beauty7within chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
oh wow. what a perfect gift story for the holidays. this goes to one of my favorite one shots lists. well-written with all the English language whatnots, well-rounded characters, insightful conversation and a sweet plot. :) good job! thank you and God bless you! :)
Ein chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I don't think I've read anything of yours since last year! I was just laying in bed a couple nights ago while on vacation and suddenly all the stories I've read from you in the past came flooding into my head, so I had to come back here and read some more! OMG your stories are as cute as I remember! I was squealing like a little girl throughout this one...I absolutely love how you have Robin and Raven interact 3
Jncera chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aw that's super cute :) And that is a very true meaning of a Christmas wish.
tinplan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I was expecting some kind of confession but ended up gaping.

This fic is really nice.