Reviews for 403 La Mort de Guinevere
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Brilliant story!
Arwenlover chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
You actually spell it La Morte de Guinevere, but in was a small mistake. Amazing storyy though. Well done...
Stephy chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
While I love all of your episodes thus far, THIS, I think is one of my favourites! I really like how Arthur was ready to consider magic as a resource to save Gwen. He realises that not all magic is bad and this leads to "The Great Revelation!" Well done, Audrox!
gem chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh, Oh, snow white
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Aw, Uther's tears, that was so sweet! I take it Morgause knows about Merlin's magic... Going to read the next episode now!
Natters chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
more please
Natters chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
eek!
horsegirl332211 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Please continue with the stories! I can't wait to see what the next two episodes will be like. Great job, this story is definately going in my favorites. :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
So Morgause lives, but is paralyzed? Interesting...

I really like the whole poisoned apple bit, I was hoping for a full out Snow White cure with a kiss from Arthur, but I guess the tear from Uther worked too ;) Nice job!
soulful dreamer chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Another great excerpt! I am excited to see where the next episode goes. :)
Guardian Izz chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Your episode stories are wonderful... I just LOVED how Arthur gave up on living without Guinevere with him. Afterall, Arthur rules with his heart more, and if his heart dies - well, then he won't have his strength anymore. She's both his strength and weakness.

I admire the way you portray Uther and the development between him and Gwen, and also Lancelot. I personally do not believe for a second that in the series version there would be any adultery, I think all the triangle stuff already passed outside the Pendragon future wedock. Lancelot will continue to pine but keep his distance, well... until something pushes him to act on his feelings. What I DO find strange is how Arthur seemingly forgot all about it. It says a lot about his trust in Guinevere, as he believes he has her undivided love and attention (which he DOES), but still the AGL triangle storyline was a huge disappointment in S3 finale - but then again, they had to fit in so much other stuff and tie up the nots, there's no way they would be able to handle this maor plotline in that episode alone.

Anyway, I sincerely hope there will be more of the triangle both in the S4 and in your story here. First, I think Lancelot will keep his distance until either magic or a misunderstanding takes away his noble intentions and pushes him into action. Naturally, Gwen won't respond but that won't really make a difference to Arthur's jealousy.

A jealous Arthur is hillarious and adorable and also sometiems scary. I hope you will have him introduced in your future stories. What would be even better is if UTHER noticed this maybe at a feast or some council meeting. Arthur glaring at Lancelot while the knight was talking aimiably to the former maid Gwen. I can just see it now:

Arthur with his head all read, eyes narrowed - fuming and acting like a total prat, contemplating on dragging Guinevere out of the room by her hair.

The king observing that his son the Crown Prince is DEFINETELY the jealous type!

Also, I'd really like it if Uther kept an eye on Lancelot. Arthur is too friendly sometimes, especially tot those whom he owns his life and the knights, aka Lancelot. He easily forgives a slight. But UTHER - he's the definition of suspicious and holding a grudge. If he notices that one of the "commoners" knights tries to move on his noble son's territory and somehow harm him, I think he'd keep that in the back of his mind.

I'd just love to see a scene where Gwen converses politely with Lancelot about armour and Elyan's blacksmith forgery he still keeps open, standing in the corridor outside Uther's chambers, Uther opening the door and rudely dismisses Lancelot, while Gwen is confused by the king's seemingly personal disliking of the knight. While he doesn't approve of Gawain or Elyan the Lancelot distrust seeming almost as suspicion of character.

Can't wait for 404! I swear your stories and FF is what will get us through to the next September month.
jtjaforever chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
AWESOME!

Such a great twist on the sleeping beauty ft. I really hope that the show writers can come up with something just as great!

Looking forward to more.
hopelessromantic92 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
I realy like your stories. Keep up the good work.
endeering chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Another great episode! Lovely to see Uther's acceptance of Arthur and Gwen's relationship. However, is that going to last? I hope you don'tind me saying, but it seems out of chargers for Uther to be so accepting of it permanently. I hardly think that he would allow her to because queen. Maybe he could 'come to his senses' in a future episode? It would be a wonderful and enticing episode conflict. (:

All in all, though, great job! I loved it. Especially the last bit with Morgana and Morgause. Just fantastic; I'm itching to see more of them. Hope to see the next one up soon!
j t chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
what a well thought off chapter. Very intriguing. Well done. Pls continue with the story i cannot wait for the next chapter