Reviews for Merry Christmas Annabeth
Annabeth1311 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
You still need to change Phil to Paul in the summary.
LoveFinn chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
"Don't worry Percy," Annabeth said grabbing my hand, "It's not bad to be a ham."
Stinger5150 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Ermigersh, that was one of the cutest things EVER! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
EEEEEK IT WAS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!
Sydney.State.Of.Mind chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Very, very cute! :) Although I couldn't help laughing at the blue waffles...
Yoko Nenshou chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
FUN FACT: based on punnet squares (a way of calculating the odds of children inrheriting genetics),there is a 25% chance of being a full god, a 25% chance of being mortal, and a 50% chance of being a demigod (PER CHILD)
AnimeRoxx chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Awh :) such a cute story!

-Andi :D
Bobeara chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Uhhhhhhhh the step- dads name is Paul not Phill
candy0304 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
awwe. but itsnt percy's step dad paul?
Mojo8096 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Great story and Merry Christmas!
Serena chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
A wwwwwwwwww so sweet! 3
dreammanize chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
very cool
im.a.stegosaurus chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww! Great one-shot! Oh, and it's Paul, not Phil.
klainebowsandniff chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Percys stepdads name is paul not phil
19 | Page 1 2 Next »