Reviews for Their child
HJP007 chapter 51 . 1/11/2013
This was fantastic!
The-bulimic-beauty's-tears chapter 41 . 5/9/2012
I tried to sit through it but failed.

Samablue38 chapter 52 . 2/13/2011
Aw it's over. I'm going to miss her. I really hope to see more of you in the future!
smartykat chapter 50 . 2/3/2011
Love it! Keep on writing!(:
Bibby chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
god you've been busy, last time we read this there was only 3 chapters and now there's 50

Davey,Benni, and Rosie
Vulpine Vixi chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Hi there

I really like the idea of this story. There are so many syntax errors, poor choices of words and spelling errors, that it is too much work to read this story. I hope you get a beta reader, who can advise you on how to improve your story, chapter by chapter. It is a really good idea, but its just too confusing (e.g. Remus and Sirius have been trying to have a baby? and neither Sirius nor Remus can carry the baby? Don't you think that both of these terms, which you used in exactly that context, imply something which would be physically impossible for two men to do? Perhaps they were trying to adopt a child, but the way you said it, it sounded like you were suggesting that they were trying to conceive a child, and for some reason unknown to either of them, it just wouldn't work (well duh!)

You also imply in your summary and introduction, that everything in the books happened (btw, you should indicate from which point the story begins e.g. post OoP?). You do not express what is different (it seems that Remus and Sirius are life-partners in your story, when they most definitely are not in canon).

Mostly, just re-read, edit, and clarify what you mean.

Sorry I won’t be able to follow this story.
Samablue38 chapter 49 . 2/2/2011
FIVE!WOAH!Haha thats pretty crazy!

Aw your little wolf is all grown up! It seem like just a week ago I was reading about her as a 5 year old! Oh wait it was a week ago when I started reading this lol!

Do you have the names and genders picked out for all FIVE of them?

Are you going to do a sequel for the babies?
Samablue38 chapter 48 . 1/31/2011
Aww this is cute! Cant wait for more!
Samablue38 chapter 47 . 1/31/2011
Yes yes YES! Haha I've been waiting oh so long for this chapter!And I love you for posting 3!
Samablue38 chapter 44 . 1/30/2011
Yay shes back! I've miss her in her human form so. Well she did have some fun times as a full time wolf but none the less im glad shes back! Well I would just like to congratulate you on your creativity! I mean having her go full wolf and then explaining how it was possible! Thats awesome and I loved to read it. I can't wait for them to get back together! Awaiting your next chapter

Much Love,

Samablue38 chapter 42 . 1/29/2011
I like this chapter but I think she needs to stop being all depressed and take him back! He loves herrrrr! She is taking everything a little bit far. I mean most people after a break up don't turn into a full time wolf! Haha well can't wait for the next chapter!
Samablue38 chapter 41 . 1/26/2011
This is so weird.. But in a gpod way! I 3 this story! How do you only have 8 reviews? Well can't wait for the next chapter!
Samablue38 chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
Okay I just wanted to tell you that while reading this chapter I was listening to music. And the song she-wolf and a song called hey Remus came on!
Samablue38 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aww this is adorable! And I must say I love the use of the word Prongslet
smartykat chapter 41 . 1/25/2011
LOVE3 please write more. Your really gifted!