Reviews for Of Wedding Bells and Archers
Lonekat chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I loved it. It was absolutely hilarious.
Gen chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
lol

"Joker decided to crash the party. But then the party crashed him."

BEST LINE EVER!
AUGraphite chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Absoulty fantastic story very funny where it should be and heart warming when needed. This is one of my 2 favorite stories. Great writing and story telling.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
This was so funny. Completely and utterly enjoyable.
mb chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
Wonderful funny story. Amy was great as was the Joker's appearence. I can just imagine the other officers' faces when they see the pictures. Will Donna hang the picture of Roy up in the Titans' common room? Giggled and giggled. Thanks for writing!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 10 . 5/24/2007
You know, I'm much more afraid of Alfred than ANY superhero or villian. This is a funny story. I like it.
digi-gal-rox chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
it's funny, i enjoyed reading it a lot!
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
Very funny I totally it . I mean it LMBO

RAvenxRobin4eva
maden-dragonheart chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! This was so funny. I had to leave from the computer to fall on the flour laughing when the Batman stripper came on! Lian is so cute!_ when you see her (read about her) you forget about how weird Roy is. lol I love Roy a lot too! but dick is the best. I like how all the superheroes where at the wedding. "Justice League, Youn Justice, the titans and Alfred!" hahaha, don't mess with Alfred! ahahaha, I'm laughing my ass of right now. keep it up!

_DragonHeart

Was

Great

!
Lisa chapter 10 . 12/5/2003
wow we this was one heck of a story it made me laugh so hard at the outragious antics and the reactions that the people had at seeing the albums pictures that i was on the floor trying to stop laughing long enough to catch my breath. Great story oh yeah More More More
Njong chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
Wicked.
Iudex Acerbus chapter 10 . 4/24/2003
good fun sweet stuff, keep up the good work
DarkKnight613 chapter 10 . 10/13/2002
Disturbing. Funny as heck, but disturbing.
Wizard1 chapter 10 . 8/28/2002
ROTFLMAO!

That was awesome! (Bows down in the presence of greatness)! (Acknowledges that he is not worthy)! (Humbly begs for more)!