Reviews for Breaking The Cycle
Child of Dreams chapter 51 . 8/15
It's spelled Duchannes, not DuCane.
Child of Dreams chapter 37 . 8/15
34 or 44?
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 8/15
Um, 1534?
By this time Elizabeth would have already been born.
And last chapter it was 1554 ...
CCangel chapter 68 . 6/19
Is there a chance this story will be updated?
Guest chapter 68 . 8/5/2016
Please update
SweetiesMom chapter 68 . 10/13/2013
This is one of my favorite stories in the Tudor fanfiction. Please, will you be continuing it? It's so interesting
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 68 . 4/22/2013
Uh oh. He knows! And what will Henry do? Find out in the next chapter of Breaking The Cycle!
I totally imagined that as a tv show episode ending for the story.
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
Please remember that £15 back then was a large sum of money.
Lady of Aragon chapter 68 . 3/4/2013
Love how Catalina is rebuilding the Spanish Navy, soon Spain will be the world power. Ooohh...is Henry about to find out about his children from Catalina? Excellent chapter!
TJAlGhul chapter 68 . 2/20/2013
Yay update. I just thought about this story yesturday, wondering when you were gonna update again. Looks like Empress Catalina is runing everything smoothly. No Alejo in this chapter?
Guest chapter 67 . 1/13/2013
I am glad that Elizabeth was reunited with her mother. Haha, a member of the council that is a woman! Go Katherine! I am eager to see what kind of reforms she is ready to introduce. I hope Mary has a safe pregnancy. Excellent chapter!
Claire chapter 66 . 12/7/2012
Took me a while to read these chapters I must say you had me hooked but I noticed on the last chapters there's nothing being said about the twins Or KOA's other children :(. I do love Mary but she life seems boring the only juicy part is she knows about the twins father. I must say I'm confused :/
Kat Von chapter 66 . 11/30/2012
maybe you can get her a locket with a picture of the family in it
TJAlGhul chapter 66 . 11/29/2012
I've got the perfect idea! The "B" necklace! Anne's signature necklace with the three pearls on it! So Elizabeth will never forget her other family. What do you think?
Frog1 chapter 66 . 11/29/2012
Spices and silks from the Orient as well as books were particularly valuable in the Middle Ages due to the fact they were hard to get. Look up the Silk Road from Europe to China that should help you a little bit on what exports were imported to Europe during that time period.