Reviews for Breaking The Cycle
SweetiesMom chapter 68 . 10/13/2013
This is one of my favorite stories in the Tudor fanfiction. Please, will you be continuing it? It's so interesting
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 68 . 4/22/2013
Uh oh. He knows! And what will Henry do? Find out in the next chapter of Breaking The Cycle!
I totally imagined that as a tv show episode ending for the story.
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
Please remember that £15 back then was a large sum of money.
couture212 chapter 68 . 3/4/2013
Love how Catalina is rebuilding the Spanish Navy, soon Spain will be the world power. Ooohh...is Henry about to find out about his children from Catalina? Excellent chapter!
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 68 . 2/20/2013
Yay update. I just thought about this story yesturday, wondering when you were gonna update again. Looks like Empress Catalina is runing everything smoothly. No Alejo in this chapter?
Guest chapter 67 . 1/13/2013
I am glad that Elizabeth was reunited with her mother. Haha, a member of the council that is a woman! Go Katherine! I am eager to see what kind of reforms she is ready to introduce. I hope Mary has a safe pregnancy. Excellent chapter!
Claire chapter 66 . 12/7/2012
Took me a while to read these chapters I must say you had me hooked but I noticed on the last chapters there's nothing being said about the twins Or KOA's other children :(. I do love Mary but she life seems boring the only juicy part is she knows about the twins father. I must say I'm confused :/
Kat Von chapter 66 . 11/30/2012
maybe you can get her a locket with a picture of the family in it
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 66 . 11/29/2012
I've got the perfect idea! The "B" necklace! Anne's signature necklace with the three pearls on it! So Elizabeth will never forget her other family. What do you think?
Frog1 chapter 66 . 11/29/2012
Spices and silks from the Orient as well as books were particularly valuable in the Middle Ages due to the fact they were hard to get. Look up the Silk Road from Europe to China that should help you a little bit on what exports were imported to Europe during that time period.
couture212 chapter 66 . 11/29/2012
Why not dresses?
ashley.crowley.10 chapter 65 . 10/30/2012
Yay she's pregnant! I hope Gregor gets dealt with son he's irking me big time
couture212 chapter 65 . 10/30/2012
Great
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 47 . 10/23/2012
I am A HUGE fan of historical fiction and the Tudor Dynasty. I have every season of the show on DVD and I have to tell you that of all the stories in this category, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD! I'm loving this story. Why couldn't it have really turned out this way? Kathrine happy instead of dying alone and an outcast and actually having sons. Ann actually having a heart deep down and not being executed. Jane living through Prince Edward's birth. I love the whole plot of everyone being mostly happy! BTW what ever happened to Anne anyway? And I'm guessing that Kathrine Howard, Anne of Cleves, and Catherine Parr are not going to be in this story?
Guest chapter 64 . 10/20/2012
What a great story! I hope you'll continue with this, I am soooooooo enjoying it and looking forward to each new chapter.