Reviews for Baby You're Mine
Nils chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
Bravo, bravo! It was an amazing fanfic! I'd been wanting to read a Kaoru-Ganko fic when lo and presto, I come across this piece of art. (Gomen ne, I tend to lose myself in my craziness! .' )

When Kaoru referred to Ganko as his "baby", it fit so well. I didn't find it out of character at all. It left me with a warm feeling inside. But I did find Ganko out of character when she called him "love". Nevertheless, I enjoyed your story.

This ff had hilarious parts too like Ganko whacking Kondo when he tells her about her corny speech. So darn funny!

You ended it well. Good job!

I hope you write more of Kaoru-Ganko fics. All the best!
Vyse Arcadia chapter 16 . 2/2/2006
i liked it. it was a good story!
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
bea chapter 16 . 1/28/2005
wat! it's already finished no! ur fanfic rokz i rily like the pairs kauru x ganko
khayee chapter 15 . 6/10/2004
gosh... it has been a long time since I checked my mail. Man that was a great chapter.
sOLitAry sYmpHonY chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Nacks naman...ang ganda ng story mo...astig!...idol ka nakin! YAHOO!
Hey I'm also a filipino...hehehe
But I think that the title is so...corny...sorry...wag ka sanang magalit...I'm too young to die...hehehe
akuweaselgirl chapter 16 . 5/3/2004
aw!i love this fic!-_-
Trinity chapter 16 . 4/6/2004
We! It's totally cute and swet!
Personally I like tofuu mush but this is just too cute (I'm afraid I'm going to have a nosebleed now)
Good job! Nice plot! Very creative and nice! It was funny too!
pheonix fire chapter 16 . 3/2/2004
ano.. not sure if anyone else has told you yet, but FYI:(from the manga): the "legendary" 6th form of the Kougan Anki is 'Mu' which means 'nothing'. the kougan anki is actually an extremely complicated puzzle (held together by the hokage crystal with the kanji for 'metal') and is very hard to master/change forms quickly (fastest recorded was 10 seconds before Koganei got his hand on it..) however, because Koganei Kaoru is a genius, it only takes him 0.6 seconds on the hardest transformation. he figures out the last form at the last second in his fight w/ joker-san (tournament finals) and defeats him. the 6th "form" is when all the pieces of the puzzle are separated from each other. they are then called back together to the crystal to its first form (kibafang) by its master (Kaoru-kun). thus surronding the opponent with the separated pieces of Mu and then calling them together is like forming the knife form right through the opponent's body. (very painful and extremely bloody..)
gomen for the long explaination.. *sweatdrop* other than that i LOVED your story! (nice and long and complicatied like a good story should be)
btw, go read the manga. it ties up all the loose ends of the incomplete anime series plus a whole new problem and goal and finish the entire Hokage history at the end. (you also get to see Kurei in SD form *cough*finally!*cough* twice in the last few pages and Koganei wearing traditional Japanese clothing and looking very cute in them! ~.
paws-bells chapter 16 . 2/28/2004
Hi, that was a wonderfully sweet story that you have written. The love that Kaoru and Ganko shares is utterly kawaii and very innocent. I just came upon your work, so I did not review for every chapter. I am really sorry for that. Goodw ork, by the way, and I hope that you'd write a story like that again.
Chunny Chan chapter 16 . 1/13/2004
THAS AN AWESOME FIC! u betta watch out or i might juz steal it .~ jk i won't promise. I LUV IT SO MUCH THO! UR A TERRIFIC WRITER! *hugs* WRITE MORE! cuz i'll be there ta read em! D luv u!
chunny chan
En satsu koku Ryuu Ha chapter 16 . 1/12/2004
That was great! It was the first F.o.R. fic i read completly! Keep up the great work!
Ja mata
Tenken no Miko chapter 16 . 11/25/2003
Aw...damn, it's over. What fic can I devote my time to reading now?
PenguinValentine chapter 16 . 10/25/2003
HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU UPDATED AND FINISHED THE STORY, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY AND THAT IT WAS MY FIRST FANFIC. I EVER READ! AND NO, IM NOT A FLAMMER... NOT TO YOUR STORY ANYWAY... JUST MAD AT YOU... *GROWLS*

aprl
Amaya Mikagami chapter 8 . 10/19/2003
I love this story but you are ruining Tokiya-kuns cold hearted image. You made him mushy! But I do love the Kaoru and Ganko pairing (I was going to right a fanfic about them since I could never find any!).