Reviews for Trusting
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
YAY!
COOKIECHEESEMAN chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Sain's reaction to Florina's request is priceless! Although... Sain's probably a head taller (or more) than Florina (I'm guesstimating based on the picture in the game where they meet, was it at the end of chapter 3?) so the fact that she was able to lift the mistletoe over his head is surprising in itself, heh heh.

As far as to why Florina likes Sain, who cares? That's one thing I don't agree with some of the other reviewers on. It was probably cuter to leave that "open for debate", so to speak.

AHH! WHY DO I ENJOY CUTE STORIES SO MUCH? Must bring my feminine side, perhaps. (wow, that's sounds really creepy)

I could see Sain whistling "an obnoxious tune" and thinking it was the greatest piece of music ever written. Funny stuff!

Short and sweet takes the cake in this case!

10/10 Woo hoo!
amanda2324 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
VERY good! I loved this! Short but very, very sweet, and you really kept them in character. Perhaps, though, just a suggestion, you could add when and how she started developing a crush on him?
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awww, what a cute drabble! Strange and funny things happen around the holidays, don't they?

SpeedDemon315
RandomEncounter chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
nice little drabble, imo the best kind of fanfiction there is.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
[Most meaning that there was at least one person she wouldn't mind letting kiss her. A little. Just once] Florina xDDD This is adorable.

[Kent was still seething about a trick that very same person had played on him] Did Sain catch him under the mistletoe? :O (haha, I assume it's Sain setting Kent and Lyn up)

[she could flatten herself against walls and columns with relative ease, which did help her case.] This makes me imagine JamesBond!Florina.

["A-Are you certain?" he asked.] AWW. Sain. He really is a gentleman.

["J-Just on the cheek, though,"] BAHAHA. I'm dying from cuteness.

This appeared to be just fluffy and sweet at a glance, but the last two lines of dialogue are pretty heavy and amazing. Good stuff!

Kender
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Crap. This reminds me that I've a Sain/Florina in the works, though it's more genfic than anything else. Oh well. I like genfic.

This was super cute, though. Lol mistletoe.

[Xirysa]
WhitzWolf chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aww this was so cute!
Wii Master chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Definite "Awww" moment.

Me gusta mucho!
Wyrmseeker chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Nice, and cute; the bit where she holds the mistletoe above his head and he promptly bluescreens made me smile..My only complaint would be that we have no idea how she fell for Sain, but I can suspend my disbelief due to this being a drabble. I have been going a bit overboard with flashbacks mysf; there's nothing really wrong with being self contained. I've seen RawkHawk around, too, so I'm glad you did something nice for him. Nice work.
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Florina was so gutsy with that mistletoe! And I love their lines at the end. Squeeee. I can definitely see them being an adorable pairing, AND THIS FIC IS WHY. 3333
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww! Florina you scoundrel! That was really cute! Thank you!