Reviews for Merry Christmas, Kurt
seheronelves chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Utterly amazing. Brilliant. Yes.
Klaineshipper chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Seriously... the ending.. i almost died. Seriously awesome fic :) gotta love wes and david 3
Irish-German-Wood-Nymph chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
The first thing I thought when I seen this was

"Joy to the fucking world they have Klaine Christmas smut" there is nothing I like more then sitting around late at night reading about these two getting it on. Let alone getting on, one one of the "holiest" nights of the year. *coughs*

Anyways. One thing I did not expect was for you to hit a bunch of my kinks and hit them fucking hard.

What I am trying to say is great job and I WILL be reading more of your stores.

*smiles innocently chewing on some Redvines*
cole5148 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
HotHOT! Merry Christmas Kurt, you have been a very good boy;)I love it when Kurts in charge!
Sweet Clementine chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Poor Blaine, but go Kurt! That'd be a great way to lose your virginity AND xmas present. ;)
letsrun96 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I knew it would be Wes and David ! Those guys ;)

Excellent work, I like dominant Kurt :D
Chirisuki chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
OMG! This is so hot! I love it! I want this as my Chirstmas present too! You know, it reminds me of My Only Wish by Britney Spears! Thank you! Love it very very much!
Riot Danger Way chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Words cannot describe how i feel for this.

It is by far one of my favorite Klaine's...Ever.
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
holy fucking shit.

I am really starting to like dominant Kurt...

like REALLY like. ;)

and hot damn.

this was just

and haha, the end... "Wes and David."

of course!
NecromancerAB chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Yes Yes Yes. I love DomKurt. This fic is so hot I can hardly stand it. Blaine would look really good tied up and just begging for Kurt to use him. Please write more TopKurt fics. We desperately need them in our lives.
Larkin21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Really hot and a nice change to have dom!Kurt :)
Pyrofrickenmaniac chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
YESSSSSS! Kurt top! Finally! Thank you! And omg wes and david are so friggen kinky! This was so funny and sooooo hot! I love the littlw supply of kurt!top

thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was ridiculously hot. And, you don't see a lot of fics with Kurt in control of the situation. I liked his inner sex kitten. Hmm.. I wonder what it was like for Wes and David to get Blaine like that. I'm thinking a whole lotta drugs. (:
T. A. Aberforth chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
You dont always see very much Dom!Kurt. It was a refreshingly hawt change of pace. And Wes and David? Priceless. Couldnt stop laughing. I loved this story. Great job! :D