Reviews for The Choice of Family

Nice!
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 5/23
thanks! Love the Drake and Damian moments :D
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 4/29
You're part of the crisis, Dickie! XD Loved this one-shot a ton!

-KW13
shejams chapter 1 . 3/21
Type your review here...
bat-tron chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I'm so happy that I finally found a story of Damian and Tim bonding. ;w;
Thank you souch for writing this!
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This story. Wow. I want to hug someone. This makes me so happy. Batfamily bro love!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
That was amazing. There aren't enough batfam fics or comics out there which focus primarily on their relationships with each other. Do more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
My heart hurts. Why can't they just love him? It's all lazarus pit's fault!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I ADORE the grudging brotherhood of Tim and Damian. Because they are... I mean, at first they hate each other, and even later they act like it, but I personally believe that they come to love each other. Secretly. For Richard's sake.

I... I just... GAH. I cannot even deal. I mean...

Tim calls Dami "bro." Damian comes to Tim when called and clutches Tim's sleeve because Tim is going to protect him from the psycho!brother. "The safety of his brother's side." Good gloriana, I can barely speak right now...

I love the little corner of the 'verse where Bruce has adopted them all (even if Jay has sort of... strayed) and they all live together in one, big, completely dysfunctional mess. :)

"We need to be with family."" - My favorite Bruce. Ever.

Dear. Lord. Tim told Damian he loves him. Oh. MY. Joss.

"Is this your ridiculously cheerful child? 'Cause right now I'm thinking... clone? Alien parasite? Possession? Did I miss a Crisis?"

This is. The most shmoopy, fluffy, cuddle-riddled piece of adorableness that features Tim and Dami that I have ever encountered in this fandom.

And. I. Love. It.
Ninjarocker chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I loved the Tim/Damian interaction- it was fluffy but grounded fluff, which was lovely. Oh, and the joke about Dick missing a crisis- Priceless. :D
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Lol. Love it
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Damian smiled. what just happened?
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
AHH! so many family feels! This story is absolutely wonderful! everyone is perfectly in-character and everything feels believable, and wonderfully refreshing. if only something like this could happen in the comics! thank you so much for writing and posting!
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aw. Cute Damian.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Love that last sentence. And the story as a whole. Nice interaction. I really wish there were more stories about Damian's humanization process. And did I mention you did great? Despite your fears of OOCness, I personally believe that the only one who was a bit off was Damian... but then again, I'm no expert either xD