Reviews for Die For Me?
no chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
How Could You?
Diane Weiss chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Syn: Whew! Talk about a dark and angsty piece! (Well, angsty for us C/A'ers...) I loved it. I'm very much fascinated by Vamp Cordy, though I tend to like to see Vamp Cordy with Vamp Angelus (and maybe Vamp Wes...). I loved this entire interpretation of this scenario, and the fact that Cordy was so ruthless. We've seen this facet of her personality, and of course, being a vampire only brought it out to its fullest. I also love (in a painful way) how much in pain Angel was. The poor guy! Again, great job! I loved reading it, and it was nicely written. I definitely recommend it!
chrislee chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
I liked this story...but for this:

"What if he became Angelus for her? They could be together and he would finally have her. Wouldn't he?"

I seriously doubt that Angel would lose his soul to a vamped out Cordelia, regardless of whatever feelings he "might" have had for her when she was human.

Despite my doubts, I liked your style- clear and direct. Well done.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
What an excellent story. I'd like to read more about Vampire Cordelia. Maybe have Lindsey in the next story?
MissKitieFantastico chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Holy good mother of god... that was good. Too good, almost.

The last line was sheer brilliance, I just had to laugh. I feel your pain for the Vamp Cordy infatuation. I've always thought Cordy would make a particularly vicious and playful vampire... I think you definately had her vamp side pegged in this fic.

Also, the way you described the Fang Gang's deaths, all dying different was interesting. Not in the small detail but the way you had them die. Kinda hard to explain, but I guess the way they died suited them... Especially Fred, I thought that was pretty perfect.

All in all a brilliant fic, I'd like to see you maybe add something more to this, like a X-over... Have her go wreak havok in Sunnyhell :) I know I know, I always ask for more when I read stories, but when I like 'em I never want 'em to end )