Reviews for The Meaning of the Word 'Fun'
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I read the title of this and saw the rating and was like: "Oooh! iInnuendo!
Then Eirika comes over with a blanket: "Hmm I wonder what THAT'S for.(heh heh heh)

"A blanket fort."

*FACE PALM*

Honestly... I expected there to be a lemon. (did I say that right?)
LOL...
...
...
Kaze1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I really like this! It was cute. I like the ending, with the cat destroying the fort. I think your writing is fun to read. good job on being funny and sweet.
CharonicImpulse chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Sure tastes like diabetes in here. I'd write a thorough review except my review skills suck.

LONG STORY SHORT: LIKED IT. MOAR FLUFF PLOX.

CI
Totes MaGotes69 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
LOL! This is cute!
Trevor X chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Well.

I could have done without the cat, but this was a fun read. So were they big marshmallows or mini marshmallows?

Blanket forts, eh? That's ancient history now. No room to make them anymore. But I have fond memories of building them when I was younger...

Good job Manna!
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
HEY YOU.

Awwww, this was really cute. And you know how much I adore depressing things. XD

Especially the marshmellow fluff. Marshmellow fluff is delicious.

I think I'm going to force my sisters to make a blanket fort with me. RIGHT NOW.

Hahaha so yes. Great job! :3

[Xirysa]
NewPaladin chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nnnh, cat cuteness and Seth/Eirika cuteness. Do you want to kill me with all that cuteness?

Seriously, I grinned the whole time. Cats are awesome. And those marshmellows! That was a great idea and very fluffy. Loved everything. 3
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I'M. MELTING. WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEE.

The cuteness is turning me into a... a... a pile of marshmallow fluff! Plus, I really want to build a blanket fort now.

So adorable The cat was a wonderful touch!