Reviews for Under the Silver Moonlight
StrugBlack chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Aww It's so sweet You made me want to play Harvest Moon again And now I will!

I have totally fallen in love with SkyexJack
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was really good.
Winter Oak chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I simply adored this. The way the story progressed was really fascinating.

Jack's character was lovable from the start with him acting as the kind older brother who was doing an unpleasant favor for Jill. And the reader can't help but feel bad for Skye, who had done so much to try to win Jill's heart.

The descriptions were lovely as usual. I especially liked the beginning where Jack was shivering behind the farmhouse. The description of the collar of his jacket being flipped up and zipped up to his nose stuck out and really made a lovely picture.

This was really enjoyable to read. And it's a Skye story as well. 3

Haha, anyway, wishing you a Happy New Year!
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This made me laugh. Is Skye really so blind that he cant tell male from female? Or was it really his ploy all along... AHA!

I'm kidding. I know very little about these characters, but I enjoyed it anyway. Well done. )

KK
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
LOL. This is really hilarious. :))

I loved everything in this fic. It was totally unique and original and humoriffic ! xD

Peace Out
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Cute. Though I rather doubt that Jack would look particularly effeminate if he was paying attention to his farmwork... meh. I'll take it.

Best wishes for the new year!
xXLittle Rose AngelXx chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hah, that was genius. Such an original idea, and very well written. I literally laughed when Skye first turned up and didn't realise that Jack was not Jill.

Fantastic job, and Merry Christmas!
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I found this story to be quite cute at times and really funny. It was hilarious how Skye thought Jack was Jill and I loved the part where Skye realized it wasn't Jill.

Merry Christmas and have a happy holiday